Chanel new le blanc 2016

elegant-one

The lips shades are :cloud9:

I kinda had to snicker...the one close up looks like the gloss is running off her lips like hot fudge on ice cream ;)

My one Nordies said they were getting it last Friday or Sat. but they didn't so I just ordered my BU of the HL off of Chanel. Then I was worried that it wouldn't process or get shipped until who knows when with the snow storm, but I got a ship notice today! :icon_cheers::sunshine:

Haven

I got a call to see the collection and swatch everything. Now do I hold strong with only the highlighter and RAV?? :angel:

starletta8

Just digging out here to the realization that I'm glad I paused on buying the highlighter. I've been buying way too many of them lately.

ETA: I don't normally buy lipgloss these days, but these Glossimers seem like they need to be in my collection. Hmmm.

Last edited:

elegant-one

What she said.

On another note, I'm curious about this HL vs. the Dior pink...I know By Georgia Grace had swatches comparing them, but I'd love your thoughts, ladies.

:rofl::rofl::five: Personally, I feel that the two HL are different. The Dior one at least on me, is more skin like & more fleshy pink highlight, whereas the Chanel HL is face brightening/whiter/reflective. I adore it on my nekked skin & it really makes a beautiful noticeable difference.

GreenEyedAllie

:rofl::rofl::five: Personally, I feel that the two HL are different. The Dior one at least on me, is more skin like & more fleshy pink highlight, whereas the Chanel HL is face brightening/whiter/reflective. I adore it on my nekked skin & it really makes a beautiful noticeable difference.

Thanks for your thoughts! Given that I'm apparently backing up the Dior pink, I was wondering about skipping this guy. Your description is making skipping not really an option, haha.

boschicka

Thanks for your thoughts! Given that I'm apparently backing up the Dior pink, I was wondering about skipping this guy. Your description is making skipping not really an option, haha.

Ha, fear of missing out is real! I think you will love them both. EO is correct as usual.

MissTania

Latest posts