New Rouge Coco Stylo Spring 2016

Winthrop44

That is freakin gorgeous on her! It didn't look that way when I swatched it, but then as Winthrop & I both found out that they look different on the lips.

Winthrop...does it look that shade on your lips?

You know, actually it does look like that on my lips. They all look cooler (and nicer) on my lips than on my arm. I didn't really like Script much until I tried it on.

Last edited:

elegant-one

You know, actually it does look like that on my lips. They all look cooler (and nicer) on my lips than on my arm. I didn't really like Script much until I tried it on.

Great to hear because I love how it looks on her. Lighting in my Nordies was terrible too. Ok, I'll get that one too ;)

franlynne

Oh my, these all want to find their way into my makeup case!

Just a bit concerned that they won't be pigmented enough for me - what are they like in real life?

Isabelle
I tried them on today and they were very pigmented.(lettre, conte, recit)

starletta8

I got to play with virgin testers today at Saks. I'm not sure how I feel about the texture- they're so soft that I can see wasting a lot of product.

Lettre completely disappeared against my pigmented lips.

I wore Message out of the store. It's nice, but wear time is sketchy. I'll post a swatch later.

Winthrop44

I got to play with virgin testers today at Saks. I'm not sure how I feel about the texture- they're so soft that I can see wasting a lot of product.

Lettre completely disappeared against my pigmented lips.

I wore Message out of the store. It's nice, but wear time is sketchy. I'll post a swatch later.

I had that problem until I watched the video on chanel.com that mentioned using just 1 click.

Winthrop44

Hmmm...I noticed that last night. If I remember correctly, I thought that Message was the deeper/darker red one.

That's what I thought. I was on chanel.com live chat before and told them I was shocked and thought it was Histoire. lol

So do you think she's wearing Message then starletta?

starletta8

That's what I thought. I was on chanel.com live chat before and told them I was shocked and thought it was Histoire. lol

So do you think she's wearing Message then starletta?

Given the plethora of testers of Message every counter received (vs other shades), I think it's Message.

Latest posts