New Rouge Coco Stylo Spring 2016

elegant-one

That's what I thought. I was on chanel.com live chat before and told them I was shocked and thought it was Histoire. lol

So do you think she's wearing Message then starletta?

:) It still looks like Histoire lol...but I'm sure its the retouching/lighting making it look different.

starletta8

It's lovely on you! Do you like it? If you don't....YOU SHOULD! :yes::saythat:

I really like it in theory, but it's got absolutely no staying power on me so it's not a practical formula. For $37, I want something that will last more than an hour.

That said, I'm all about the polishes.

Ernie

Ooohhh...so you'll be able to see the polishes irl already. Lucky you! Can't wait to hear what you think of everything. I got Suzy and Romy RCs today and they are both GORGEOUS!! :heart:
I haven't made it in to the store yet, I know I'll buy too much! Oh and now w I need to look at Suzy and Romy as well!

Ernie

I know this isn't the right place, but wanted to let you gals know that Lord and Taylor is having a promotion, today only for $20 off of $150, including cosmetics. Sadly no Chanel, but lots of other lines. The code is "Sunday"

Isabelle

Disappointed to hear about the staying time - although nothing really stays on my lips anyway!

Will have to check them out and only buy one if I fall in love.

Isabelle

Monsy

Checked the new stylos today. BEAUTIFUL
script and lettre i liked the most. gorgeous formula so creamy and pigmented

Vineetha

:) Are you going to get one?

I wore mine today & it lasted quite awhile on me.
I didn't have issues with the wear time either!! :)Since it doesn't set, it is prone to transfer but it did last a good while on me! :five:only had to touch up a bit after lunch!! I loveee these!! Wish there were few more nude type shades but :D

boschicka

Can anyone confirm if these are similar in slip and wear to the Dior Rouge Serum lipsticks? I have 3 that I barely touch.

Vineetha

Can anyone confirm if these are similar in slip and wear to the Dior Rouge Serum lipsticks? I have 3 that I barely touch.
i don't have the Dior one to compare but going by the swatches & reviews on those, it seems like these are comparable!! Same creamy, glossy with slip and shorter wear time !!

starletta8

i don't have the Dior one to compare but going by the swatches & reviews on those, it seems like these are comparable!! Same creamy, glossy with slip and shorter wear time !!

I have one of them- from what I can remember, same concept.

elegant-one

I didn't have issues with the wear time either!! :)Since it doesn't set, it is prone to transfer but it did last a good while on me! :five:only had to touch up a bit after lunch!! I loveee these!! Wish there were few more nude type shades but :D

:hand: Yes, I want a nice pink nude!!! Maybe if they're popular they will make more shades :sunshine::cloud9::kisskiss:

Latest posts