MAC X Chris Chang Of Poesia (May 5th/ 12th 2016)

soonari

xochtl

I hope to get the pink lipstick! I don't really wear pink but it looks like a nice one. I also like the look of the red but I really ​do not need more reds.

shadowaddict

http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/mac-makeup/mac-chris-chang-lipsticks-blue-yellow/#more-198150

This is interesting. You can use the yellow and blue lipstick in this collection to change any lipstick colors undertone. I love this!

Thank you for posting this. Love it. I hadn't even considered the yellow. However seeing this may be a game changer. It may help me tone down some of the l/s I have that lean too pink for me. I'm sure I wouldn't have thought of this on my own.

I used to use Bubbles quite a bit to help some colors or wear alone. But it didn't change the color as much as this yellow.

Sweetyellow

This is launching online tomorrow morning and I'll be stalking tonight as I believe this collection will sell-out.

Rinstar

I don't even know if I'm getting anything anymore. The packaging is so great but all I am eyeing is Vermillion Vee even though I rarely wear red l/s!

Marsha Pomells

Crossing my fingers for you but I highly suspect that this will sell out...especially the lipsticks and the powder.

Better get a CP request in, just in case... Doubt I'll get the morning off next week, just to hang around the MAC store with a honey blossom macchiato in tow.

montREALady

I used to go to her for swatches because I'm way closer in complexion to her than T so I'm missing that

Same here. I have no one now until Karen is back since there seems to be no woc doing this for MAC. I like their artist Ashley Rudder but she doesn't always post.

montREALady

Yeah, I don't understand why it's so empty here either. The site isn't much different than before, and I'm still pretty excited by the MAC collections, other than the 400 different formulas of lip products in the same exact colors. But Flamingo Park, Soft Serve, Good Luck Trolls, etc are pretty awesome.

Oh no!

I know that's right. The first day I tried to load the emoticon page, it froze my browser. Of course, my computer is old and slow. LOL!

Ah yes, the hotties. And there was more excitement overall over collections. At least verbally.

It really isn't that different overall and the look is the same. I guess it goes to show just how many people visit Specktra on their mobile? *shrug*

Galleries, that's one thing I miss. Like now I want to look for swatches of the lippies in this collection and other than scrolling through every page, there's no other way, so I go to IG and do a search when I'm looking for swatches. I also no longer get hyperlinks in my email notifications that I can click on to get to the thread fast while on mobile. That used to help me out a lot. I'm mobile most of the time, especially weekends. The only time I'm really on a PC is at work.

Marsha Pomells

Same here. I have no one now until Karen is back since there seems to be no woc doing this for MAC. I like their artist Ashley Rudder but she doesn't always post.

Agreed. There's not many WOC makeup bloggers out there. I don't know if Charisma still gets samples, as she's the only WOC blogger apart from Karen.

fur4elise

Agreed. There's not many WOC makeup bloggers out there. I don't know if Charisma still gets samples, as she's the only WOC blogger apart from Karen.

Galleries, that's one thing I miss. Like now I want to look for swatches of the lippies in this collection and other than scrolling through every page, there's no other way, so I go to IG and do a search when I'm looking for swatches. I also no longer get hyperlinks in my email notifications that I can click on to get to the thread fast while on mobile. That used to help me out a lot. I'm mobile most of the time, especially weekends. The only time I'm really on a PC is at work.

:type: Maybe some of us WOC should put together our own blog! Power in numbers!!! #justablueskythought

This is launching online tomorrow morning and I'll be stalking tonight as I believe this collection will sell-out.

Yup! I have it marked in my agenda book and have already started stalking...lol

Marsha Pomells

I loved the galleries, especially when I was unsure about a lipstick or pigment or something. That would be the first port of call for me... Along with the eye candy that kept everyone motivated during stalk night... I really miss having to read through over 10 pages, after my last post of the night. It'll come back soon.

Latest posts