MAC X Chris Chang Of Poesia (May 5th/ 12th 2016)

GreenEyedAllie

It pulls much more orange on me. I love it!

I wish I could figure out how to get photos uploaded from mobile to show up straight...

it looks like a reddish coral almost which makes me want it. I don't look good in coral but this one looks different from my other reds

Ditto ! Perfect description!

Yes!! It has a touch of coral to it that I love!!

Yes, it is. It's the coral in it and the brightness that makes it special.

:devil: muahahahahaha

Ok! Ok! You ladies have convinced me. Thank you for the opinions! Next order, I will pop it in. :D

pinkcrush

I know it's been said before, but that haircut is sooooo working for you pretty lady!! Love it and love VV on you! It's still sitting in my cart along with DDD.... I'm trying to be a good girl lol.
DDD is a dupe for Silly so I returned mine... VV didnt blow me away either since I have similar colors that get 0 love... I only kept Plum Princess! Guess this is what happens when u can't swatch in store before purchasing lol!

pinkcrush

I agree DDD was a dead on dupe for silly on me.

You have to give your colors like VVee some more love. You must!! LOL
I tried to justify keeping DDD but it was pointless when I got confused which was which on my wrist upon comparison swatching... Back she went!!!

Corally

So Chris Chang suddenly released on the Dutch site. Sneaky surprise attack on wednesday! We didn't have a Dutch release date yet and collections always go online on thursday so this is really strange! Anyway, the powder is already sold out, I did want that one but mainly for the packaging so I'm ok with that. I do find it strange that the powder is the first thing to sell out... But I managed to get Vermillion Vee and Plum Princess. So happy!

Edit: so I was just in time because PP is also sold out now.
Edit2: almost everything is sold out already o.o

Last edited:

Marsha Pomells

So Chris Chang suddenly released on the Dutch site. Sneaky surprise attack on wednesday! We didn't have a Dutch release date yet and collections always go online on thursday so this is really strange! Anyway, the powder is already sold out, I did want that one but mainly for the packaging so I'm ok with that. I do find it strange that the powder is the first thing to sell out... But I managed to get Vermillion Vee and Plum Princess. So happy!

Edit: so I was just in time because PP is also sold out now.
Edit2: almost everything is sold out already o.o

MAC UK better not pull off such bullshit (sorry for the French). I can deal with product withdrawal from collections, but not this.

Latest posts