MAC X Chris Chang Of Poesia (May 5th/ 12th 2016)

leonah

yeah it released here too today without notice. but I want to know if this will be available at any store first :(

Corally

MAC UK better not pull off such bullshit (sorry for the French). I can deal with product withdrawal from collections, but not this.

Right!! If it wasn't for a Dutch specktrette I wouldn't even bothered to look on the site today. When I saw her post I was like :scream:. MAC really needs to stop pulling this crap. Luckily I was JUST in time for the lippies. I kinda still want the compact though, can't believe that one sold out before the lipsticks. And pretty much everything is sold now, the only things that are left are 3 eyeshadows and the fluidline. I had a feeling this would be a popular collection but I didn't expect so many things to sell out (and so fast too!).

yeah it released here too today without notice. but I want to know if this will be available at any store first :(

Don't you just love MAC. :tiptoe: I don't know about the availability in Holland too. We didn't receive any info on it.. :nixweiss:

Anneri

Right!! If it wasn't for a Dutch specktrette I wouldn't even bothered to look on the site today. When I saw her post I was like :scream:. MAC really needs to stop pulling this crap. Luckily I was JUST in time for the lippies. I kinda still want the compact though, can't believe that one sold out before the lipsticks. And pretty much everything is sold now, the only things that are left are 3 eyeshadows and the fluidline. I had a feeling this would be a popular collection but I didn't expect so many things to sell out (and so fast too!).

Don't you just love MAC. :tiptoe: I don't know about the availability in Holland too. We didn't receive any info on it.. :nixweiss:

Instead of getting the new website layout yesterday, I'd rather have gotten Chris Chang instead... :snooty:

Marsha Pomells

Cos of this crap, gonna have to ask the dude for his card if MAC UK pull a fast one. Otherwise I'll get this collection over and done with on Friday.

Honi

Well shit, I was getting the powder compact but before I knew it it was sold out.. Sigh :(

Honi

have you still not gotten any info on this collection if it's hitting store or online only? :(
I have nothing, checked the info-bank yesterday and just now and theres no info or pictures... Wish I had known when it was gonna release..

leonah

I have nothing, checked the info-bank yesterday and just now and theres no info or pictures... Wish I had known when it was gonna release..

that's strange. I hope it comes to at least one counter. the compact sold out here too before I had a chance. but seems like the rest of the collection is still online on mac SE

Haviggi

that's strange. I hope it comes to at least one counter. the compact sold out here too before I had a chance. but seems like the rest of the collection is still online on mac SE
i could have gotten the compact but nope...I changed my mind and I don't regret it!i got Plum Princess though and the lavender purplish cream base :)

NATlar

Its all about the lipsticks for me. What are you planning to order?

Two lipsticks in Plum Princess and DDDevilsh, the lavender cream colour base will use that as a blush and maybe the compact powder but the other three are the ones I really want so I'm not entirely fussed if I miss out on the compact but the packaging of that is gorgeous!

lilinah

Hey, Crimson Quill... what lipstick are you wearing in your profile picture? It looks fabulous on you, and it's my kind of color (altho i won't look as nice as you do :)

Latest posts