Chanel Dans La Lumiere De L'ete Summer 2016

GreenEyedAllie

Aww damn, between Allie, Lauren and MOnsy I've been pulled in. </>Sarcasm</>THANKS GUYS! </>Sarcasm ends</>

Lauren I totally get what you mean about previous quads, that's why I typically stay away and hate I got rid of harmonie du soir. The damage I'm about to do will be on you and Monsy. ;-)

:icon_cheers:

awickedshape

Just STAHP makeup twin!!! I ordered the quad and Sahara glossimer from Macy's on Monday. It's supposed to arrive tomorrow...I'm so freaking excited for this one.

Wearing Signe Particuleur today, and even though many of you did not, I still LOVE it....it just works on me.

It takes a bit more product to get the look but I love SP!

JerseyGirl

You guys have talked me into the quad already, now I have to go back for the gloss. And maybe the stylos. I thought I could safely skip these but I guess not.

laurennnxox

I was all over the place with this collection. I thought I'd skip everything and just grab 2 polishes. Then I saw everyone's swatches, and I finally ended up ordering the quad and the green stylo.

Yes! Hope you enjoy your goodies. The quad this time around was too good to pass up. I still haven't nabbed the stylo. I don't know how they wear on my waterline and it makes me a lil hesitant to buy a $33 liner that I'll wear occasionally for a pop of color.

Aww damn, between Allie, Lauren and MOnsy I've been pulled in. </>Sarcasm</>THANKS GUYS! </>Sarcasm ends</>

Lauren I totally get what you mean about previous quads, that's why I typically stay away and hate I got rid of harmonie du soir. The damage I'm about to do will be on you and Monsy. ;-)

LOL! You're welcome. ;P I might have missed it.. but did you say what you were picking up?

You guys have talked me into the quad already, now I have to go back for the gloss. And maybe the stylos. I thought I could safely skip these but I guess not.

YES the gloss! the formula is so lovely.

Mine got delayed a day, so I get it tomorrow. I'm so disgusted.

(Not really, but I was super excited to get my stuff today to wear tomorrow.)
that's the wooooooorst! I hate when that happens. I always get excited, plan a look, and then it gets delayed. lol.

boschicka

Mine got delayed a day, so I get it tomorrow. I'm so disgusted.

(Not really, but I was super excited to get my stuff today to wear tomorrow.)

That stinks but your post made me LOL. I get my packages delivered to work and things that were supposed to be delivered tomorrow will be sent there on Saturday, so I won't get them until Monday. Beats getting them stolen from my front porch, but I definitely feel your pain!

GreenEyedAllie

Yes! Hope you enjoy your goodies. The quad this time around was too good to pass up. I still haven't nabbed the stylo. I don't know how they wear on my waterline and it makes me a lil hesitant to buy a $33 liner that I'll wear occasionally for a pop of color.

that's the wooooooorst! I hate when that happens. I always get excited, plan a look, and then it gets delayed. lol.

That's why I haven't ventured into the stylos yet. They are well-loved by many people, though.

And yes, I hate makeup-is interruptis.

That stinks but your post made me LOL. I get my packages delivered to work and things that were supposed to be delivered tomorrow will be sent there on Saturday, so I won't get them until Monday. Beats getting them stolen from my front porch, but I definitely feel your pain!

Bummer, but yeah a few days late is way better than dealing with the headache of theft. I can't believe people sometimes.

JerseyGirl

Only thing worse is when the package gets delayed a day and now Hubs is there when you aren't home and sees all the boxes. He hasn't said anything yet but I know it's coming...

boschicka

That's why I haven't ventured into the stylos yet. They are well-loved by many people, though.

And yes, I hate makeup-is interruptis.

Bummer, but yeah a few days late is way better than dealing with the headache of theft. I can't believe people sometimes.

Ha! Love the new term.
I live in the same town as a famous quarterback and his supermodel wife, yet people are stealing MY packages!

boschicka

Only thing worse is when the package gets delayed a day and now Hubs is there when you aren't home and sees all the boxes. He hasn't said anything yet but I know it's coming...

Yeah, it used to be bad. That's another good thing about having things delivered to work. I don't care if my coworkers think I'm bonkers as long as my husband doesn't see all the boxes!
I hope by some miracle your husband looks the other way! :p

GreenEyedAllie

Oh my gosh this glossimer formula is amazing! How is this not perm? I ADORE Sahara...I definitely want a BU and maybe some other colors.

Prettypackages

Latest posts