Chanel Dans La Lumiere De L'ete Summer 2016

awickedshape

Thank you! The Les Beiges duos look fab.
It's really not fair. She sells me on things I thought I wrote off. The quad, both duos, and the brown polish look so so pretty to me (the red-orange polish looks pretty, too, I'm just not sure how many of those I need to have on hand). I wish she had been sent the green.
ain't that the truth! I'm glad she swatched these. I am still planning to skip the quad. I think I can probably dupe the first two and the other two remind me of shades in Tisse V. and YSL's cuirs Fetiche. I think. I hope. LOL

GreenEyedAllie

Thank you! The Les Beiges duos look fab.
ain't that the truth! I'm glad she swatched these. I am still planning to skip the quad. I think I can probably dupe the first two and the other two remind me of shades in Tisse V. and YSL's cuirs Fetiche. I think. I hope. LOL

I'll probably skip the quad for the same reason, but ugh, it hurts! Also, my pale self always fails to understand that things are not necessarily going to look as stunning on me as they do her skin tone. She pulls off most products flawlessly, IMHO.

awickedshape

I'll probably skip the quad for the same reason, but ugh, it hurts! Also, my pale self always fails to understand that things are not necessarily going to look as stunning on me as they do her skin tone. She pulls off most products flawlessly, IMHO.

Aw!
Do you get problems with that? It sucks :/
Yes, she and Sabrina @ TBLB both lol

GreenEyedAllie

Aw!
Do you get problems with that? It sucks :/
Yes, she and Sabrina @ TBLB both lol

Sometimes. Don't get me wrong. More often than not things work on pale skin rather than deep skin, but there's just something about Karen's (and don't get me started on Sabrina) skin tone that makes products sing. I'm probably a little bitter since I also lobster and don't tan, haha.

awickedshape

Sometimes. Don't get me wrong. More often than not things work on pale skin rather than deep skin, but there's just something about Karen's (and don't get me started on Sabrina) skin tone that makes products sing. I'm probably a little bitter since I also lobster and don't tan, haha.

I get ya :D

Rinstar

It's really not fair. She sells me on things I thought I wrote off. The quad, both duos, and the brown polish look so so pretty to me (the red-orange polish looks pretty, too, I'm just not sure how many of those I need to have on hand). I wish she had been sent the green.

She always sells me on things I wasn't expecting to like!!

It's funny, I am very pale too, but maybe because I'm also very warm toned, most things that I like on her, I do like on myself. So it works out!

urbis

collection up on chanel.com

with Jac Jacaciak and her own voice as a tutorialist :cool:a fine video ....

Monsy

She always sells me on things I wasn't expecting to like!!

It's funny, I am very pale too, but maybe because I'm also very warm toned, most things that I like on her, I do like on myself. So it works out!

that's my case with Sabrina. she is darker than me but we are both warm toned . and she can sell me anything

Karen's swatches are not as accurate color wise plus she is so much darker but I do love her blog she is so fun. And lately her videos are really good too

urbis

that's my case with Sabrina. she is darker than me but we are both warm toned . and she can sell me anything

Karen's swatches are not as accurate color wise plus she is so much darker but I do love her blog she is so fun. And lately her videos are really good too
I agree with you. Sabrina is maybe the best around, but Karen is real fun.

Latest posts