Chanel Dans La Lumiere De L'ete Summer 2016

Ballerina

I'm interested in the coral duo and Turban NP but after reading about how everyone loves Sahara, I'm considering that as well. What did you end up with? Any recommendations?

I was considering the Turban NP but when I swatched it it was a little too "neon" colored for me. Purchased the Tanami lip gloss.

urbis

I was considering the Turban NP but when I swatched it it was a little too "neon" colored for me. Purchased the Tanami lip gloss.
Turban , in my opinion, is the less impressive of the lot. It's a nice pink or slightly peach pink , not scarely over the top. I'm in love with Espadrille

TraceyMc

Summer collection out in the UK [finally] on Friday this week.

Yippee !!! Just wondered as anyone got a swatch of the waterproof stylo eyeliners in the new shade Sable and a swatch of the shade Ardent to compare ? Anyone have both , are they really similar ??? :)

TraceyMc

Yippee !!! Just wondered as anyone got a swatch of the waterproof stylo eyeliners in the new shade Sable and a swatch of the shade Ardent to compare ? Anyone have both , are they really similar ??? :)

Also just wonder what ye all think of the Multi Glow powder in No.2 ? It got bad reviews by Temp and by Georgia Grace , really like the look of it but if the powders are very stiff I might hold off :/

LiliV

I have to say ladies, I'm not crazy about Emeraude. I thought it would be much more shimmery, not a micro shimmer and while I think it matches the collection really well I'm not that into a green cream. Mints I love but meh. Not feeling this lol

image.jpeg

TraceyMc

Okay the summer collection is up on Selfridges online , I got the eye palette , the two eyeliner stylos and the gloss in Sahara . I held off on the powder duo no.2 as I'd really like to know is the powder really that stiff & hard to work with ???
BTW Selfridges is only showing 3 of the eye palettes now in stock so hurry if you want it ! :) Love some feedback on the powder no.2 ......TIA

TraceyMc

Just to note ,House of Fraser also now have the collection online and there is a sale at the moment ( 10% off beauty incl Chanel ) so the eye quad is reduced from £42stg to £37.80stg ( 4 palettes left at the moment ) plus reductions off the other items too :)

Raindance

John Lewis price matching so if the above are oos, try there !

I physically went in early today and came home with gold,green and brown polishes and the green stylo. Love the latter although that was the impluse purchase !

TraceyMc

John Lewis price matching so if the above are oos, try there !

I physically went in early today and came home with gold,green and brown polishes and the green stylo. Love the latter although that was the impluse purchase !

Did you by any chance swatch the powder duos , did they look nice IRL ? :) Enjoy your purchases ;)

Latest posts