Chanel Dans La Lumiere De L'ete Summer 2016

Monsy

LOL I was able to skip the quad for now. I've been on no dupe mode this past year. I've given my mom so much of my stuff.

I'm confused, how is this gloss different from other glossimers?

they are more sheer, and have glossier more moisturizing texture

Haven

Stopped by my local Nordstrom after work to "look at" this collection.

Walked away with the quad, both duos and 3 glosses. :oops:

Haven

Which glosses??? You and I seem to like similar colors, and I do not have a counter near me.

Truthfully I wanted to get all of them, but I limited myself to three. I bought adenium, rouge desert, and tanami. I am going to try to hold firm at only three, but I am not making any promises.

elegant-one

Truthfully I wanted to get all of them, but I limited myself to three. I bought adenium, rouge desert, and tanami. I am going to try to hold firm at only three, but I am not making any promises.

:) I can't decide between Adenium & Rouge Desert. Which one do you think I should get lol ?

Haven

:) I can't decide between Adenium & Rouge Desert. Which one do you think I should get lol ?

I agree with getting both! :yes:

Both are beautiful and different enough from each other to justify both. See you really need both! :yes:

Last edited:

swearonchanel

New User
I went out yesterday and bought the quad, Sahara lipgloss and both eyeliners. Came back home and realised that the girl on counter sold me mascara instead of the green eyeliner. Went back today to change it and stupidly enough I didn't check her this time and she gave me the same one I bought yesterday. Now I have two of them and no green one, so lesson's learned :bonk:Still planning on getting the green one and Dzhari lipgloss, it's sooo pretty. Nail polish wise I'm still thinking of getting Cavaliere, Espadrilles and Emeraude.

Haven

So I ordered the remaining three lg that I originally passed on. I have no willpower. :doh:

They are all amazing. I love this formula. Wish they weren't le.

Icecaramellatte

I went out yesterday and bought the quad, Sahara lipgloss and both eyeliners. Came back home and realised that the girl on counter sold me mascara instead of the green eyeliner. Went back today to change it and stupidly enough I didn't check her this time and she gave me the same one I bought yesterday. Now I have two of them and no green one, so lesson's learned :bonk:Still planning on getting the green one and Dzhari lipgloss, it's sooo pretty. Nail polish wise I'm still thinking of getting Cavaliere, Espadrilles and Emeraude.

Wow! That is unbelievable! How could she do that? Was the counter very busy?

Latest posts