Chanel Dans La Lumiere De L'ete Summer 2016

Raindance

I thought Turban was going to be the "must have" but was underwhelmed IRL. I have Distraction which I rarely wear and so passed on this. I could def "see" the neon tho.
I thought Espadrille may be too bright tomato [orange] red for me. I would say sits between Holiday and Coqelicot so I decided to leave that for another day .... since I bought the other 3 !

urbis

Yippee !!! Just wondered as anyone got a swatch of the waterproof stylo eyeliners in the new shade Sable and a swatch of the shade Ardent to compare ? Anyone have both , are they really similar ??? :)
I have a Swatch, i hope you can see it. From top down we have: OR ROSE', a good oldie from some past collection (maybe a summer 2012? I'll check), SABLE in the middle and ARDENT as a bottom line. As you can see, Sable is golder (pink gold, I'd say) and lighter than Ardent , which leans more towards a copper shade. Hope this will help

Attachments

• swatches.jpg
    swatches.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

JerseyGirl

Thank you for the seatch! I was curious to compare them also. They look different enough to me to justify getting it. (Not that I needed a lot of convincing...)

TraceyMc

I have a Swatch, i hope you can see it. From top down we have: OR ROSE', a good oldie from some past collection (maybe a summer 2012? I'll check), SABLE in the middle and ARDENT as a bottom line. As you can see, Sable is golder (pink gold, I'd say) and lighter than Ardent , which leans more towards a copper shade. Hope this will help

Thanks they are definitely different enough to warrant having both :)

GreenEyedAllie

I don't live near a counter, so when visiting relatives this weekend, I just HAD to stop by Nordies, right? And I had to buy Dzhari, Script stylo, and Fauve, right? I mean it would be cruel to leave them homeless! :rolleyes:

boschicka

I don't live near a counter, so when visiting relatives this weekend, I just HAD to stop by Nordies, right? And I had to buy Dzhari, Script stylo, and Fauve, right? I mean it would be cruel to leave them homeless! :rolleyes:

The members of Specktra are so selfless. You are an inspiration. :rotfl:

Rinstar

Obviously this was the right thing to do. Thank you for doing the right thing.

Latest posts