Chanel Dans La Lumiere De L'ete Summer 2016

Raindance

You bet! Turban NP and the blush duo for sure. Would like the bronzer duo too, but I bought 2 TF bronzers plus the Guerlain and the UD bronzer during the Sephora sale, so I'm all bronzed up at the moment:D

Can't wait for your thoughts and pics!!! :flowers::heart:

Very keen to see this one - let us know what you think !

TraceyMc

Anybody know when this collection is being released in the UK ? I really want that quad and one of the stylos lipglosses :)

elegant-one

please post some photos when you get them. i hope baby girl is doing fabulous as well as your DIL

Yes, I will! Aww, thanks for asking my dear! They are both doing very well! She just gained a while pound this last week :) Hope you are doing well too :heart:

I'm wondering if they will ship sooner. Almost everything that I've had on back order has shipped way sooner than the date.

Oh, & yay for triple points...I ordered so many KS & baby mini boden clothes :rofl::sunshine:

Monsy

Yes, I will! Aww, thanks for asking my dear! They are both doing very well! She just gained a while pound this last week :) Hope you are doing well too :heart:

I'm wondering if they will ship sooner. Almost everything that I've had on back order has shipped way sooner than the date.

Oh, & yay for triple points...I ordered so many KS & baby mini boden clothes :rofl::sunshine:

baby clothes is so addictive
i had no idea how much i bought for my older son . when i started pulling stuff out i had 6 full large bags (like carbage ones) full of stuff a lot of it never worn. i bought 60 hangers and still was only able to hang newborn stuff trough 3 months lol

i hope that stuff ships sooner too!

and yay for the pound gain that is great!

i had rough couple of days ended up in the hospital with my older son and had to leave baby at home with my husband.

MaryJane

I saw this collection today and it's really very nice and summery. I said I wouldn't but I got the quad. The texture and payoff is amazing. Nothing like I've ever seen from Chanel before. Also got Sahara gloss.

the bronzer was too dark, even who mixed with the blush. Besides, I've been loving my Charlotte Tilbury and Armani bronzes. The blush / highlight duo was pretty but Nothjng special.

Ballerina

I saw this collection today and it's really very nice and summery. I said I wouldn't but I got the quad. The texture and payoff is amazing. Nothing like I've ever seen from Chanel before. Also got Sahara gloss.

the bronzer was too dark, even who mixed with the blush. Besides, I've been loving my Charlotte Tilbury and Armani bronzes. The blush / highlight duo was pretty but Nothjng special.

Can you post a pic with the sahara gloss when you have a chance please?

ashievic

The lip glosses, yes even the ones leaner towards orange, work for me. So I got all 6. Skipped the duo color things. Grabbed the green and brown polish. Already have too many red and pink ones.

franlynne

My duo #2 arrived late in the day yesterday. The powder feels like silk! For a pretty summertime look try the Guerlain 4 seasons bronzer in the typical guerlain 3 application, add the gorgeous coral pink side as your blush, and the pop the highlight on top. Lovely. The duo works beautifully on its own for a springtime look right now. Very happy I purchased it.

Monsy

The lip glosses, yes even the ones leaner towards orange, work for me. So I got all 6. Skipped the duo color things. Grabbed the green and brown polish. Already have too many red and pink ones.

i am happy to hear that. i am interested in more shades since i only got sahara but no swatches anywhere

Latest posts