All Things Beautylish

DILLIGAF

Finally decided to dip my toe into the Charlotte Tilbury makeup pool. I bought a couple of the cream shadows and I'm wondering where to start with her compact shadows. Any suggestions? I've placed this here because I will be purchasing from Beautylish.

boschicka

Finally decided to dip my toe into the Charlotte Tilbury makeup pool. I bought a couple of the cream shadows and I'm wondering where to start with her compact shadows. Any suggestions? I've placed this here because I will be purchasing from Beautylish.

I vote for The Rebel quad for you

laurennnxox

I vote one of her blushes, I love them to death! My favorite is love glow! So glowy and beautiful without being glittery.

laurennnxox

I love Love Glow, too...but we are kinda the same person make up-wise. Except you take cuter pics. :)

Aww you are too sweet! :p You take beautiful pictures too! My boyfriend always makes fun of me when he sees how many I take before it's "specktra or instagram approved" :rofl:

laurennnxox

Her boob blushes? I heard someone call it that on social media now I can't not see it! lol

LMAO, yes! Same here. They're really nice, and the formula is wonderful. You should hop on to the CT thread, I don't think it's really active anymore since the platform switch but there should be a bunch of good swatches on there of some of her products!

Alysse011

Did anyone grab either of the By Terry Sun Designer palettes? The lighter one looks amazing...and those blushes in the darker one :jawsdown:

Icecaramellatte

Did anyone grab either of the By Terry Sun Designer palettes? The lighter one looks amazing...and those blushes in the darker one :jawsdown:

I just received both from Beautylish. I planned to get the darker one figuring the lighter one would be of no use. Well, I saw the lighter one in a store and just fell for the highlighter colors and couldn't resist so I ordered them both. I wore the highlighter on the top left side of the lighter palette today without trying anything else. Now at the end of the day I'm playing with it and the darkest color on the right is showing up on my face. I swiped a bit along my cheek and it showed up alright. I need to try it on a freshly done face to see the full effect which I will try tomorrow. So it is looking like the right side may not be a complete waste. This is coming from an NC43 face.

Alysse011

I just received both from Beautylish. I planned to get the darker one figuring the lighter one would be of no use. Well, I saw the lighter one in a store and just fell for the highlighter colors and couldn't resist so I ordered them both. I wore the highlighter on the top left side of the lighter palette today without trying anything else. Now at the end of the day I'm playing with it and the darkest color on the right is showing up on my face. I swiped a bit along my cheek and it showed up alright. I need to try it on a freshly done face to see the full effect which I will try tomorrow. So it is looking like the right side may not be a complete waste. This is coming from an NC43 face.

Well, I bought it too- the lighter one. It's so beautiful I could cry haha. The package, the powders themselves, and the quality is phenomenal as well. I love it so much I'm considering buying a second (and I've never bought a backup of anything). I usually feel like something else amazing will come along, but I don't think this face pallete can be topped. Like ever.

Icecaramellatte

Well, I bought it too- the lighter one. It's so beautiful I could cry haha. The package, the powders themselves, and the quality is phenomenal as well. I love it so much I'm considering buying a second (and I've never bought a backup of anything). I usually feel like something else amazing will come along, but I don't think this face pallete can be topped. Like ever.

Wore the bronzer today in the light palette and it worked fine on me. I did take a look at the one in the darker palette and they kind of look the same to me. Funny I hadn't noticed that in swatch pics. Hopefully, I'll wear the darker palette soon.

MaryJane

I've just started ordering some Charlotte Tilbury products from Beautylish and, so far, I have been very impressed. Their customer service is excellent, the shipping is right on time, and they package products very securely. Nothing like ordering a $40 blush and have it broken. I just wish they provided samples.

For anyone who has the CT blush in First Love, can you give me your opinion in how this would show up on fair/light skin? I really can't tell from some swatches I've seen.

Ingenue

I've just started ordering some Charlotte Tilbury products from Beautylish and, so far, I have been very impressed. Their customer service is excellent, the shipping is right on time, and they package products very securely. Nothing like ordering a $40 blush and have it broken. I just wish they provided samples.

For anyone who has the CT blush in First Love, can you give me your opinion in how this would show up on fair/light skin? I really can't tell from some swatches I've seen.

First Love will give you such a beautiful glow! I'm warm/medium and it looks amazing on me. Just use a very light touch and buff it out. I bet the pop color with just a little of the swish will give you the most amazing flush. It's my favorite of all her blushes.

leonah

Has anyone from the UK or Europe ordered from Beautylish?

I ordered once last year for over 50$ and got free shipping and you pay tax/toll fees directly through them which can be both good and bad.. I would rather not have to pay through them because sometimes they slip through and you don't have to pay when it arrives anyway :( but other than that it's a great site although I wish they still had too faced..

Latest posts