All Things Beautylish

NYCBeautyJunkie

I took these impromptu swatch pics for another forum but I just wanted to throw them in here (my skin is dry after bathing the dog in these pictures, so pardon me please!)

The first picture is of the All Over Glow Powder (Dark), Cream Glow (03) and 5 Shadow palette (#13). Colors are more vibrant IRL (for example, the orange is more of a richer, burnt orange).
2yl7bdf.jpg

This second Pic is of 3 blush duos (L-R is #11 Burnt Orange, #17 Fresh Tan and #16 Matte Nude). The blushes are SUPER pigmented (although it may depend on the shade chosen), and a light hand is needed. The lighter half of the duo is a sheer highlighter called 'Tou Tou', which compliments each blush shade beautifully and helps to tone down the intensity of the blush as well as blend any harsh edges.
bezz4j.jpg

Icecaramellatte

I missed it. I figured as much but a schedule change made it so I would be available to order only to have it changed back right at the time. I even set my alarm to ring so I wouldn't forget. I guess I have to learn patience now. Happy for those of you that got your order in. Post swatches and looks so I can get ready.

bunnypoet

They only let you have one flexible payment scheme at a time so do keep that in consideration when you set out to buy your next palette.

Thanks for the info! I didn't realize that or else I would have bought both of them at once. :/ I assumed there were no limits (similar to QVC, HSN, etc.).

Icecaramellatte

I took these impromptu swatch pics for another forum but I just wanted to throw them in here (my skin is dry after bathing the dog in these pictures, so pardon me please!)The first picture is of the All Over Glow Powder (Dark), Cream Glow (03) and 5 Shadow palette (#13). Colors are more vibrant IRL (for example, the orange is more of a richer, burnt orange). View attachment 51750 This second Pic is of 3 blush duos (L-R is #11 Burnt Orange, #17 Fresh Tan and #16 Matte Nude). The blushes are SUPER pigmented (although it may depend on the shade chosen), and a light hand is needed. The lighter half of the duo is a sheer highlighter called 'Tou Tou', which compliments each blush shade beautifully and helps to tone down the intensity of the blush as well as blend any harsh edges. View attachment 51751
Ooh the blushes look lovely, particularly the burnt orange. Thanks.

Shars

Girl I was going to wait until March to buy the next palette. Lol. I will post swatches as soon as I get it. MAlbert enable you in the process...:whipping::whipping::whipping::whipping::whipping::whipping:

Annnnnnd she's back! lol. I'll await your swatches with bated breath!

Thanks for the info! I didn't realize that or else I would have bought both of them at once. :/ I assumed there were no limits (similar to QVC, HSN, etc.).

You're welcome. I didn't realise either until I wanted to place an order for something else over the holidays and that's what it said.

powderprincess

I can't wait for mid February for the full ND launch at beautylish. I want 4 of the 5 pan palettes and they are all sold out. I think this batch is the leftovers from IMATS :( These have taken over my lemmings for Tom Ford new quads as these seem higher quality and a lower price point. I debated getting the 28 green/brown palette and 1 quint, or both 28 pan palettes, but I couldn't justify the price when I don't like green or blue eyeshadow which is almost half of each large palette. After humming and hawing, I realized 5 quints would cost about the same as one 28 pan palette and I would get 25 shadows that I know I will use, and a variety of browns and purples. It's still a lot to spend, but they all seem stunning and the quints are travel friendly and coordinated. I wish the singles were cheaper, but the palettes seem like a great deal.

VAL4M

I just submit my name for the big green-brown palette. Might as well purchased the big palette then 3-4 little palettes. I had 3 palettes in my bag and it was coming to 161$ (with taxes and duty) so I think i'm better off with a lot more 28 eyeshadows for 239$ than 15 eyeshadows for 161$ and maybe the CAN$ will be higher in value in February then right now. :shakehead:

Yazmin

I think the one 5-pan palette I was leaning towards sold out before I could consider even getting it. Hopefully there will be ample reviews between now and the February launch at Beautylish.

Haven

I signed up to be notified about the release but never received an email. Did I miss something? Or was this a different secret release? So confused :hmm:

VAL4M

I signed up to be notified about the release but never received an email. Did I miss something? Or was this a different secret release? So confused :hmm:

Check in your spam email. the title of the email is Nils at Beautylish and that where it says a Secret store will be open for 36hrs i think.

Shars

Did you find the email with the link for the secret sale? I can send it to you if you want. It's still up for another few hours. Both of the 28-pan palettes are already sold out though, along with the number 10 and number 8 5-pan palettes.

laurennnxox

My large 28 green/brown palette was delivered today! Ladies... today is not my day, LOL! I was looking forward to this since I missed out on Sugarpill's Trinket. I opened the box, it was wrapped superbly as usual. Open the box...... and get pigment ALL over me! :'(

The top left-most shade was utterly shattered and the fall out was all over and all up in the other shadows. Two other shadows are super loose in their pans. So, so, sad. I sent them a photo and was really nice about it. But I shouldn't have to re-press and deal with it for $240. They're resending me another once. I'm anxious for it to arrive intact now. My ND glow powder from a few weeks back came completely out of the pan and into my lap when I first opened it too. For the price, ND needs to work on packaging!

I did get to swatch some of the metallic shades on my hand w/o primer and I GASPED! So beautiful! I'll have to test on the lid when I get the correct palette though.

GreenEyedAllie

My large 28 green/brown palette was delivered today! Ladies... today is not my day, LOL! I was looking forward to this since I missed out on Sugarpill's Trinket. I opened the box, it was wrapped superbly as usual. Open the box...... and get pigment ALL over me! :'(

The top left-most shade was utterly shattered and the fall out was all over and all up in the other shadows. Two other shadows are super loose in their pans. So, so, sad. I sent them a photo and was really nice about it. But I shouldn't have to re-press and deal with it for $240. They're resending me another once. I'm anxious for it to arrive intact now. My ND glow powder from a few weeks back came completely out of the pan and into my lap when I first opened it too. For the price, ND needs to work on packaging!

I did get to swatch some of the metallic shades on my hand w/o primer and I GASPED! So beautiful! I'll have to test on the lid when I get the correct palette though.

Yikes! Sorry to hear that...especially at the price point!! I'm glad that Beautylish is being awesome as usual and sending you a new one. I thought I read one or two other places about ladies have these arrive broken on them...

Even with that, I'm glad to hear how happy you are with the colors! Can't wait to see them!

(Do you like her glow powder? How do you think it differs from other brands' illuminators?)

Icecaramellatte

Oh that is the worst. I hate when that happens. At least another is on the way and you don't have to wait two tortuous weeks like me. :D Did you really gasp? I'm dying over here. Can't wait! I missed out on Trinket too. What a bummer! That color looks right up my alley.

Haven

Did you find the email with the link for the secret sale? I can send it to you if you want. It's still up for another few hours. Both of the 28-pan palettes are already sold out though, along with the number 10 and number 8 5-pan palettes.

Thank you for the offer! Someone already sent it to me.

I contacted beautylish, and I was on the email list to be notified. Somehow their emails were blocked on my end. Trying to fix that.

I am bummed about the 28 pan palettes being OOS. I guess that I will have to wait.

Shars

Thank you for the offer! Someone already sent it to me.

I contacted beautylish, and I was on the email list to be notified. Somehow their emails were blocked on my end. Trying to fix that.

I am bummed about the 28 pan palettes being OOS. I guess that I will have to wait.

Okay good. Hopefully you get it sorted out. They did say they were going to open up the pre-access again when they get their full stock in 3 weeks so you'll at least have a chance then!

DILLIGAF

Oh no!!!! I really hope mine arrives intact. Beautylish has awesome customer service. I'm dying over your discription of your shadows. Can't wait until tomorrow.

Latest posts