All Things Beautylish

Mixxi

I ordered once last year for over 50$ and got free shipping and you pay tax/toll fees directly through them which can be both good and bad.. I would rather not have to pay through them because sometimes they slip through and you don't have to pay when it arrives anyway :( but other than that it's a great site although I wish they still had too faced..

Thanks for the heads up! I'm thinking of ordering a couple of jeffree star liquid lipsticks today. I'll see how much the tax is but I think I'll go for it as they're going for £30+ on eBay.

Jayjayy

Does anybody know why the Natasha Denona palettes have been out of stock so long? I know she switched to a paraben-free formula, but that was after the initial stock months ago.

boschicka

Got my Make-up Atelier eyeshadows and Jeffree Star mint condition highlighter today! I'm sooo excited to try the shadows. They feel nice.

Lissloo

New User
Thank an you for replying, I have ordered the Densillis concealer which I hope I picked the correct shade. Other than the price, that was the only thing that you disliked about it? I have terrible dark circles and want to try it to hide them and not settle in my fine lines.

Hi, I know I'm not the one you asked but I searched for ages for the perfect under eye concealer for my dark circles. Was tricked into buying this when Mecca (Australian Space NK/spehora style) put it in one of my beauty boxes. The price will make you weep but it cancels out my circles great and never creases. I use the Medium Peach.

Icecaramellatte

Hi, I know I'm not the one you asked but I searched for ages for the perfect under eye concealer for my dark circles. Was tricked into buying this when Mecca (Australian Space NK/spehora style) put it in one of my beauty boxes. The price will make you weep but it cancels out my circles great and never creases. I use the Medium Peach.

Ooh I'm going to look into this. Thanks!

JerseyGirl

Let us know what you think. I'd really like to pick a shade in person. Impossible to tell which one you need online.

boschicka

I ordered the Natasha Denona shadows as soon as they were available, but for some reason held off on the blush until now.
I purchased the blush duos in Plum and Warm Golden Berry. Neither shade in Plum shows up well, but I have to apply the darker shade in the Berry duo from the other room b/c it's so pigmented! Then the lighter shade is so light it makes no sense. These duos are confusing me! :crazy:

Icecaramellatte

Really? I have plum and it is pretty pigmented. In fact, I went to a Beautylish event this week and wanted to wear some products I'd purchase from them. Ended up using the highlighter portion in the Plum duo thinking the plum might be too much with the look I had in mind. Anyhoo. I probably should have posted but it was about the Chikuhodo Sakura brush set being launched next week. The brushes were really pretty!

boschicka

Really? I have plum and it is pretty pigmented. In fact, I went to a Beautylish event this week and wanted to wear some products I'd purchase from them. Ended up using the highlighter portion in the Plum duo thinking the plum might be too much with the look I had in mind. Anyhoo. I probably should have posted but it was about the Chikuhodo Sakura brush set being launched next week. The brushes were really pretty!

I must have gotten a dud then. They look like they'd be too pigmented for me, so I was shocked when nothing was showing up.

boschicka

I'm still on the fence about the new brush set. I have a lot of Chikuhodo brushes, the set from last year, Wayne Goss, Suqqu and Tom Ford brushes, so I'm pretty sure I don't need these. Plus I don't love the color red. But the FOMO is strong with these. There's no time to decide. Just buy them or miss out!

JerseyGirl

Yep, I feel the same way. I find I'm using the set from last year more and more as well as the gold Noel ones they had around Christmas. There is not much time to decide. I wish I knew how soft they are.

Ajigglin

Hey, ladies! 2 questions:
1. Does Beautylish ever do sales or give out discount codes?
2. What do we think about Wayne Goss brushes? I have my eye on a couple.

DILLIGAF

I can't speak about the discounts but I know that if you order $100 or more you have the option of breaking the payment up into three equal ones. Now you cannot place another order if you still have one outstanding.

boschicka

1) They have had discounts in the past, but extremely rarely. They sometimes have an offer for receiving gift cards on orders over a certain amount. Like a $20 gift card for every $100 you spend.

2) Wayne Goss brushes are fantastic. They are ridiculously soft, but not so soft that they don't pick up product. Some of the other Japanese brushes I have aren't universal b/c of that issue. Top quality.

JerseyGirl

1) They have had discounts in the past, but extremely rarely. They sometimes have an offer for receiving gift cards on orders over a certain amount. Like a $20 gift card for every $100 you spend.

2) Wayne Goss brushes are fantastic. They are ridiculously soft, but not so soft that they don't pick up product. Some of the other Japanese brushes I have aren't universal b/c of that issue. Top quality.

I agree about Wayne's brushes. They are great.

Icecaramellatte

Ooooo! Tell us more about the brushes!!

They are 6 full size brushes. A powder brush, blush brush and a foundation brush that reminded me of the shape of the Tom Ford cream foundation brush. These 3 are all Saikoho goat hair. There is a blending brush made of Sokoho goat hair. You also get a brow brush and lip brush but I don't know what they are made of. Red wood handles with red metal ferrule. Silver and pink flowers on the handle, black and silver brush roll with zippered compartment. $245 and launching August 30th.

Here are some pics I took from the event:

image.jpg
image.jpg
Foundation Brush
image.jpg

Last edited:

Alysse011

No discounts that I'm aware of. Honestly, beauty.com has more discounts and they do carry some of the same brands. Their F&F sale starts August 30th (25% off)

I have 2 Wayne Goss eye brushes and 1 face brush and I really love them! I would definitely recommend them.

Latest posts