All Things Beautylish

fur4elise

Heads Up! ND Palettes invite pre-sale today @ 1PM EST. Links will be sent via email. I'm still grounded with a "no buy." :( but that's because I wanna do something nice for hubby V :heart: weekend :) Happy shopping! Share your hauls!

sullenxriot182

The fact that Beautylish is offering the 28 pan palettes for 3 payment installments is making me far more likely to buy one. I've been drooling over them for months and couldn't bring myself to spend so much on one palette. I mean it's still spending the same amount, but in smaller blows to my wallet LOL. I only have a couple of hours to decide and I don't know what to doooo! I'm dying for the green/brown one.

fur4elise

The fact that Beautylish is offering the 28 pan palettes for 3 payment installments is making me far more likely to buy one. I've been drooling over them for months and couldn't bring myself to spend so much on one palette. I mean it's still spending the same amount, but in smaller blows to my wallet LOL. I only have a couple of hours to decide and I don't know what to doooo! I'm dying for the green/brown one.

Both 28 color palettes are sweet! I actually fell for the #10 & #12 - 5 Pan Palettes! A lil easier on the wallet. Not sure if those will be available.
680383521810135373536.jpg 630383594442235373536.jpg

DILLIGAF

The payment plan is the only reason I grabbed a 28 pan palette. There are two quints I'm still interested in but I'm going to wait a bit.

sullenxriot182

I emailed them and they said all the 5 pan palettes will be available next week when everything launches together. I think I'm going to go ahead and get the green/brown one today. I just can't resist and my hubs already gave me his blessing LOL

Ingenue

I just got the green/brown one. I had to do a live chat because they were spastic about getting the link out on time. But they'll take your pre-order and send you a confirmation.

fur4elise

I emailed them and they said all the 5 pan palettes will be available next week when everything launches together. I think I'm going to go ahead and get the green/brown one today. I just can't resist and my hubs already gave me his blessing LOL

^^^^^My hubs knows nothing of the makeup world! ;) He just tells me I look pretty. LOL! Thanks for emailing about the 5 pan palettes.:D

cupcake28

image.jpg
Natasha Denona All Over Glow in Medium and Dark (L to R). The medium is slightly lighter than the dark. The quiz on Beautylish recommended a medium for my complexion and now I see why, but the dark gives a very natural subdued glow. For some reason, these remind me of the sculpt shade from the Charlotte Tilbury Bronze and Glow medium/dark. It has that sort of vibe, but I think these are prettier.

Last edited:

cupcake28

image.jpg
Natasha Denona All Over Face Glow in Dark compared to Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish in Dark. Tilbury is a little too light for me. ??????

cupcake28

image.jpg
Natasha Denona All Over Face Glow in Medium, Dark and Face Glow Cream Shimmer in Dark and Medium. All very very pretty. Pics don't do them justice. They have a taupe glow, except for the Medium cream shimmer is gold. None are glittery and all are very buttery and blendable.

cupcake28

image.jpg
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish in Dark. Sorry for the crappy pics. I just wanted to get these up quickly. This powder is buttery and soft and does give an airbrush finish. It is quite lovely, but it is too light for me. It looks a little ashy. If it were one shade darker, it would work. I'm not sure about the performance for long-wear. I am Mac NW 43, Nars Macao, Marc Jacobs Coco Medium for reference.

Haven

I preordered the brown and green palette. The other palette is calling to me as well, but I am trying to resist because of the $$.

fur4elise

View attachment 52120
Natasha Denina All Over Glow in Medium and Dark (L to R)

View attachment 52122
Natasha Denona All Over Face Glow in Medium, Dark and Face Glow Cream Shimmer in Dark and Medium. All very very pretty. Pics don't do them justice. They have a taupe glow, except for the Medium cream shimmer is gold. None are glittery and all are very buttery and blendable.

^^^^Oooh very pretty glow & shimmer products. Everyone has been raving over her E/S palettes so it is nice to see her other products swatched. ;)

cupcake28

^^^^Oooh very pretty glow & shimmer products. Everyone has been raving over her E/S palettes so it is nice to see her other products swatched. ;)

Yes, her products are very nice. I hope she comes out with a setting powder or a powder foundation. I want to try her contour powder now. I love her powders! They are so smooth and buttery. :cloud9:

Haven

Has anyone's palette preorder shipped yet? According to the site mine was supposed to ship yesterday, but it hasn't. :bat:

Sabrunka

Has anyone's palette preorder shipped yet? According to the site mine was supposed to ship yesterday, but it hasn't. :bat:

People SHOULD have received emails that there was an unexpected delay (AGAIN) with the order of all their Natasha Denona items. It should be shipping for you sometime next week. They were originally supposed to arrive towards the end of January, then they got delayed to the middle of February, and now there's ANOTHER delay. I feel bad for Beautylish as it's out of their control, but this is just too much! I didn't preorder anything as I don't need anything right now, and I'm so glad that I didn't.

Haven

Thanks for the info! If it doesn't ship at the beginning of next week, then I am cancelling. They told me mon or tues of next week for shipping.

Latest posts