MAC Select Program

nudibelle

did you ladies get the email to get a free eyeshadow from Mac?
first I received an email and it was good for any order placed in January
and than a couple hous later th sent proper one for March

GreenEyedAllie

I did! Clicking through the January one didn't work. I haven't tried the March one yet.

(The email is for your MAC 'anniversary' gift, so it will probably come the month you joined. It sounded like it was from when you joined MAC and not necessarily the Select program, but you have to be in the Select program to get the gift. Very confusing.)

montREALady

I don't remember seeing that email. Only for the palettes and some other thing I didn't pay attention too, lol.

SassyWonder

I called a raised a big stink because I was told they would credit orders from June 2015 to now for Select. I was called back by a supervisor and she made an exception giving me credit from November 2015 to date. I wish they would get there stuff together and have cohesive information all around.

GreenEyedAllie

Just redeemed my anniversary gift! At checkout, there is a place to redeem, and it lets you pick one of a dozen or so single eye shadows. I picked Cork since I didn't have it yet. Since I'm Devoted I also got a False Lashes Sized To Go, so fun! I wonder what extra gift Obsessed's get?

nudibelle

Yes it a MAC anniversary "gift" but you have to be in the Select program to get it
ill take a picture of email once I get lose to my phone

GreenEyedAllie

you mean first purchase EVER? or first purchase since they started this program ?

First purchase with a registered MAC account ever. So for me that was a March. But you only get the gift once you're in Select.

It's super confusing. Because when I read the benefits, I took it to mean they celebrated your Select anniversary, but nope, just MAC generally. There's a chance it's online purchases only or online and MAC stores. I only have MAC online and Macy's, so I can't speak to that.

Means January and maybe February joiners are potentially getting screwed a la the counting previous purchases fiasco.

VioletSparkles

First purchase with a registered MAC account ever. So for me that was a March. But you only get the gift once you're in Select.

It's super confusing. Because when I read the benefits, I took it to mean they celebrated your Select anniversary, but nope, just MAC generally. There's a chance it's online purchases only or online and MAC stores. I only have MAC online and Macy's, so I can't speak to that.

Means January and maybe February joiners are potentially getting screwed a la the counting previous purchases fiasco.
I checked and my anniversary is January, and sure enough, no email for me. I also went ahead and put something in my basket just to check and see if the free eyeshadow option popped up, but no... Oh, MAC. :mad:

AnitaK

I checked my first purchase. It was 19th March last year. I tried the basket as well to see and it did not pop up. Maybe it activates on the date of the purchase. Who knows....:nixweiss:

verorl

My first order on MAC's website was on February 2002. I never got an anniversary gift email... Oh well. Maybe next February.

shellygrrl

Staff member

Thumbs down for that.

Me, my first MAC online purchase was in May 2004, so I'll have a bit of a wait.

GreenEyedAllie

I checked and my anniversary is January, and sure enough, no email for me. I also went ahead and put something in my basket just to check and see if the free eyeshadow option popped up, but no... Oh, MAC. :mad:

I checked my first purchase. It was 19th March last year. I tried the basket as well to see and it did not pop up. Maybe it activates on the date of the purchase. Who knows....:nixweiss:

My first order on MAC's website was on February 2002. I never got an anniversary gift email... Oh well. Maybe next February.

Thumbs down for that.

Me, my first MAC online purchase was in May 2004, so I'll have a bit of a wait.

My first purchase happened to be online. Maybe it relates to in-store also?? I don't know.

Rinstar

Hmmm my first purchase in my order history is June 2009, but I know I purchased before then. Maybe I had a different account before then. I bought Hello Kitty all online, that was February 09

makeupmaiiden

Is your first purchase what you first ordered online or does it count in stores too? Ive only purchased in store and I know i have an account, but I cant seem to access it.

Latest posts