MAC Select Program

lilinah

Is there a level above "Obsessed", because given some up coming collections, i think i'm gonna go there! ;)

ThatsGorJESS

MAC actually is on ebates now. They don't offer much cash back, its at 3.0%

The red X on the bottom of the free anniversary eyeshadow scrapes off cleanly with a paper clip it doesn't mess up the original text . I discovered this while a work because I thought it was a sticker or something. :) Just incase anyone depots for B2M.

AnitaK

MAC actually is on ebates now. They don't offer much cash back, its at 3.0%

The red X on the bottom of the free anniversary eyeshadow scrapes off cleanly with a paper clip it doesn't mess up the original text . I discovered this while a work because I thought it was a sticker or something. :) Just incase anyone depots for B2M.

Do you need the sticker for B2M? I never B2M before but I hoard all my empties for when I travel next time to the US. I removed the stickers from the cases to put on the pans that I depotted...

Monsy

No,but there probably should be. Lol

I agree.

btw i emailed their cs that i never receive any emails so they said they will fix that manually. after that i wasn't able to log into my account at all. i had to change my password. wth

leonah

Do you need the sticker for B2M? I never B2M before but I hoard all my empties for when I travel next time to the US. I removed the stickers from the cases to put on the pans that I depotted...

I have depotted and removed the stickers from the back to glue it on the back of the respective eyeshadow. they didn't complain but I b2m in the UK so not sure how it is in US but shouldn't be any problem unless they have an extremely picky SA or something

NaomiH

I agree.

btw i emailed their cs that i never receive any emails so they said they will fix that manually. after that i wasn't able to log into my account at all. i had to change my password. wth

Ugh, what a pain!

AnitaK

I have depotted and removed the stickers from the back to glue it on the back of the respective eyeshadow. they didn't complain but I b2m in the UK so not sure how it is in US but shouldn't be any problem unless they have an extremely picky SA or something

Thanks for the info. I'll keep them the way I have them for a bit and see how it goes....

BrittLuvsMakeup

I officially reached Obsessed status with this sale, lol. I think I'm going to lay off MAC for awhile now unless something in upcoming limited edition collections really catch my eye.

starletta8

Has anyone redeemed any of their makeup applications yet? Just wondering it's one of those "and you're buying everything, right?" deals.

(And also trying to bump the ridiculous threads down a bit while staying on topic)

leonah

is so select worth backing up? I just got the email saying that it will disappear soon (when?)

NaomiH

I've B2M blush pots with no sticker several times and never had an issue. Of all the times I've done it, I've only had them actually open the little bag I brought the empties in once. I could of had rocks in there for all they knew. Lol

AnitaK

I've B2M blush pots with no sticker several times and never had an issue. Of all the times I've done it, I've only had them actually open the little bag I brought the empties in once. I could of had rocks in there for all they knew. Lol

Lol! Good to know. My blush and eyeshadow pots alone is about 20 pieces.

Latest posts