MAC Select Program

Shellz

Just tried to B2M in store today only to discover that only Mac Select can exchange for anything other than a lipstick. So this is what they mean by "extended" B2M when this was really what everyone had in a Mac store before they changed their policy. And of course I live in one of the few states where Mac Select does not exist in store. So now I have to B2M online. Not cool MAC. Smh!

NaomiH

So for my anniversary gift, I didn't get a free eyeshadow, I got a set of makeup bags. I would of preferred the shadow because the bags are super lame. :/

Miss Dynamite

So for my anniversary gift, I didn't get a free eyeshadow, I got a set of makeup bags. I would of preferred the shadow because the bags are super lame. :/

You only get to pick from their top 20 eyeshadows anyway. And while that would still be great for most people, their top 20 eyeshadows are mostly browns, Carbon, a couple highlighters, Deep Truth and Paradisco. I don't wear brown eyeshadow cause it looks awful on me and I already had Deep Truth and Paradisco, so I just gave up and got yet another highlighter.

C

civista

can you help me? how do use the mac pro discount online? i set up my account but the discount is not showing up at checkout.

NaomiH

You only get to pick from their top 20 eyeshadows anyway. And while that would still be great for most people, their top 20 eyeshadows are mostly browns, Carbon, a couple highlighters, Deep Truth and Paradisco. I don't wear brown eyeshadow cause it looks awful on me and I already had Deep Truth and Paradisco, so I just gave up and got yet another highlighter.

I would of preferred that as I wear a lot of browns and have very few MAC shadows to begin with. The bags are way cheap looking and will end up being tossed as I'll never use them and they're ugly.

LV2EVOLVE

Their anniversary gift is lame and you have to make a purchase. These companies are so cheap. I was hoping to try a new permanent shade for my gift. With all of the money we spend, they could at least let us pick an exclusive brush.

Miss Dynamite

I would of preferred that as I wear a lot of browns and have very few MAC shadows to begin with. The bags are way cheap looking and will end up being tossed as I'll never use them and they're ugly.

That sucks. They should just give everybody an eyeshadow, but let them choose from all of them.

NaomiH

Their anniversary gift is lame and you have to make a purchase. These companies are so cheap. I was hoping to try a new permanent shade for my gift. With all of the money we spend, they could at least let us pick an exclusive brush.

I'd love an exclusive brush!

NaomiH

I'd get that in a beat, lol! Luckily I have none of those lipstick shades.

They should do one with discontinued shades like Summer Shower, Lollipop Loving, and old discontinued classics.

I'd love one with some old shades in it!

Marsha Pomells

I'd get that in a beat, lol! Luckily I have none of those lipstick shades.

They should do one with discontinued shades like Summer Shower, Lollipop Loving, and old discontinued classics.

Would love that, especially the discontinued and LE shades.

beauty21

I am trying to help a friend of mine, her recent purchases at the Mac store were not credited to her account. She has all the receipts, called customer service and they said they can't help her. Is this true?

Latest posts