MAC Select Program

Monsy

when i log into my account it says "customer since february 2016" which is incorrect. my first purchase was oct 2008. should i give them a call ?

fur4elise

when i log into my account it says "customer since february 2016" which is incorrect. my first purchase was oct 2008. should i give them a call ?

I'm with you. My first online purchase was in March 2008! Before that it was always in store or counter purchases. I just have not taken the time to call...so annoying to have to chase after a freebie! :rant2:

Monsy

So i emailed them and i was told that February 2016 means the date when i joined select and that i am customer since April 2008. so wasn't i supposed to receive anniversary gift in April then?

fur4elise

Heads Up! If you have not used your $10 off $50 coupon it is extended until May 17th. I have already used mine online and do not have a walk in store near by :(

beautyescape

Has anybody been able to use the $10 off $50 once in store and once online? I have already used it online but I plan on making a trip to a store tomorrow.

GreenEyedAllie

Has anybody been able to use the $10 off $50 once in store and once online? I have already used it online but I plan on making a trip to a store tomorrow.

At least one person was able to. However, she used it in-store first. Dunno if it matters, but it could I guess.

NaomiH

Just hit Obsessed which happened faster than I thought it would. Lol
I wonder when they're going to start putting out more member exclusives and which collections will give early access in the future.
Fingers crossed that it's Selena and Star Trek!

AnneAntz

This morning I check my profile I have 120 something to reach obsessed. Just now I sign in to order some lipstick and it said I am an obsessed that I have spent $1280. I was like WHAT? HOW? Is anyone here encounter the same situation as me? Should I delete my credit card info on MAC website. I went to store yesterday and spent only $60. I'm so confuse.

NaomiH

This morning I check my profile I have 120 something to reach obsessed. Just now I sign in to order some lipstick and it said I am an obsessed that I have spent $1280. I was like WHAT? HOW? Is anyone here encounter the same situation as me? Should I delete my credit card info on MAC website. I went to store yesterday and spent only $60. I'm so confuse.

It might be a glitch (hopefully),but I'd definitely check my card's account ASAP, change my MAC password and remove the card from the account.

verorl

MAC takes Paypal in case you want to pay that way next time. I use it since they started accepting it. The card I had on file with them is long expired by now.

shellygrrl

Staff member
So I'm one of the lucky ones that did get a MAC anniversary email thingie (mine was this month) and was able to choose a free eyeshadow (I went w/Sumptuous Olive).

Sucks that those of you who should have received that promo by now didn't get it. *kicks MAC*

Rinstar

My profile on maccosmetics now says what month they have down for my anniversary and it's not until October. So i should get it then! I must have placed some orders without an account before that I guess.

lilinah

Just hit Obsessed which happened faster than I thought it would. Lol
I wonder when they're going to start putting out more member exclusives and which collections will give early access in the future.

I didn't buy anything for months, then i bought from only two collections (Future MAC and Chris Chang) and, whoosh!, Obsessed!

Latest posts