MAC Select Program

NaomiH

Just thought I'd create a thread for the new MAC Select rewards program for us guys and gals to come and discuss the program. :)

Rinstar

It'll be really exciting to see what kind of collections we get early access to. Fun!

starletta8

I'm really hopeful that it is retroactive to last June.

ETA: The heck with last June, I'd take 1 January. Just added up my online purchases and :eek::doh:. If they take this back to 1 January, I'd already be the top level.

Oh. Dear.

ETA #2: Just called MAC, and I was quoted 1 January as the date that they're ingesting purchase history since, and that it'll take up to a month.

Last edited:

Monsy

thank you for the new thread!

Interesting you were told january and someone else was told june 2015 ?

VioletSparkles

Typical MAC.

I think it's good that it's retroactive though, no matter how long.
I agree! :yay: Thank you for the info! I am especially happy about this since I placed a rather large order just the day before I found out about the program. :doh: I was a little perturbed about my inopportune timing, so this is good news. :catdance:

SassyWonder

After looking at my whole order history all my orders after June 1 2015 say they will count towards MAC select. I was told that it will take the system a bit to update.

Marsha Pomells

I need to look at my purchase history, think I'm on level 1 or 2.

EDIT: I'm on level 1, really need to sort out this basket. That'll push me to level 2.

Last edited:

jennyap

I need to look at my purchase history, think I'm on level 1 or 2.

EDIT: I'm on level 1, really need to sort out this basket. That'll push me to level 2.

But as usual it is only for US residents. Hopefully they will roll this out elsewhere too in time (although if it means getting the new site, I'd prefer to stay as we are!!)

Marsha Pomells

But as usual it is only for US residents. Hopefully they will roll this out elsewhere too in time (although if it means getting the new site, I'd prefer to stay as we are!!)

I have a US profile as well, for moments where I get a bit impatient with MAC UK.

I am seriously dreading the website change over.

singer82

I've been seeing that it's purchases from the 1st on. Sucks cause I made a $70 order for flamingo park last week :(

I actually did pretty good last year! Flamingo Park has been the biggest haul I've made since May. Proud of myself!

Last edited:

Marsha Pomells

I've been seeing that it's purchases from the 1st on. Sucks cause I made a $70 for flamingo park last week :(

Anything after 1st June 2015 will be added onto program. My Vamplify purchases from last year will be added, so will your Flamingo Park purchases.

KGeezy

If it really does count purchases from June 2015 til now I should be at the 2nd tier. I wonder how long would the system take to reflect the purchases

Latest posts