MAC Modern Twist Kajal Collection (2016)

jennyap

"A new take on tradition, M∙A∙C Modern Twist Kajal Liner – a kohl-like liner that’s sultry, seductive and a little bit scandalous. The easy-glide formula makes this pencil a one-stroke wonder with a silky, soft texture perfect for rimming the sensitive waterline. Its colour intensity and extreme depth creates a look with unparalleled impact. The long-wearing, waterproof formula locks in your look for hours."

Modern Twist Kajal Liner
Squid - Carbon black
Black Walnut - Brown black
Swamped - Deep khaki green
Groundbreaker - Warm rich bronzy brown
Ocean Liner - Deep blue
Grey Tide - Platinum
Polar Ice - Pearly white
Nightcast - Grey muted plum
Shoreline - Grey
Long Espresso - Espresso brown
Cat's Meow - Black
Nothing On - Light beige
New Marine - Emerald green

Nessy

Tempted by New Marine, only if it matches my hair though so I can do my eyebrows!

elegant-one

Whoo, I'm all over this! Better be amazing quality though ������
why are those ? Instead of eyeballs lol I'm on my ipad

flamingobee

Are these improved versions of the MAC Technakohls Liners? If so, I would be interested to try them out. I do use the MAC's Technakohls but my only complaint is that I find that they tend to break off easily, especially if you swirl them up too much.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Whoo, I'm all over this! Better be amazing quality though ������
why are those ? Instead of eyeballs lol I'm on my ipad

Some iOS emojis display differently on Android and when using Chrome on a computer. If there's no equivalent on either, you get either question marks or empty boxes.

Myth

Squid
Cat's Meow

(and as usual dominic_mua and rebeccamakeup have swatches up on IG!)

lyseD

I talked to a couple of the artists at the store today about these. They said they are nice, but nothing special. They mentioned the teal and platinum are unique shades to MAC's liners.

EDIT: Okay, I just checked the first post and no teal is mentioned. Weird.

leonah

I love the name cat's meow haha so cute. might pick it up even. they look a bit like the fludline eye pencils. wonder if there is any difference from all the other permanent eyeliners from mac

Last edited:

highheels

I love the name cat's meow haha so cute. might pick it up even. they look a bit like the fludline eye pencils. wonder if there is any difference from all the other permanent eyeliners from mac

Wondering the same....how do they differ from fluidline pencils, technakohls, prolongwear pencils, etc. Seems as though there are already plenty of eyeliner options.

Latest posts