MAC Modern Twist Kajal Collection (2016)

lilinah

I talked to a couple of the artists at the store today about these. They said they are nice, but nothing special. They mentioned the teal and platinum are unique shades to MAC's liners.

EDIT: Okay, I just checked the first post and no teal is mentioned. Weird.

Remember how MAC misuses color names. Looking at photos of the products, there's definitely one that could be called "teal". Probably the green.

Mac-Guy

I like the formula as it glides like butter. But they do not last as long as I was hoping for - at least not on me.

MACina

I like the formula as it glides like butter. But they do not last as long as I was hoping for - at least not on me.

:iagree:.....I love the formula! It feels similar to the Fluidline Pencils which I adore too.

And I really like the fact that you can use them on the waterline.

leonah

Waterline.

thanks. that's the only place where I will not use it for so I might have better luck I hope. I want something that holds on well and glides easily for an everyday cateye look to have when I'm in a hurry and don't want to use blacktrack

elegant-one

Got Black Walnut today. I really love the shade which is a nice black brown which looks great without being harsh. It goes on very smoothly! It did not wear as well as I had hoped from the description. It stayed nicely through the center part of my eye rim, but I had some fading at the very inner & outer corners after a few hours. I never have issues with my liners fading. I normally wear Smashbox's cream pot liner for my inner rims or Chanel's Stylos. I am going to keep it because I love the shade.

Rinstar

Got Black Walnut today. I really love the shade which is a nice black brown which looks great without being harsh. It goes on very smoothly! It did not wear as well as I had hoped from the description. It stayed nicely through the center part of my eye rim, but I had some fading at the very inner & outer corners after a few hours. I never have issues with my liners fading. I normally wear Smashbox's cream pot liner for my inner rims or Chanel's Stylos. I am going to keep it because I love the shade.

Hmmm well that is not as good as I had hoped! I may still try one, but I might just buy another Chanel Stylo Yeux. Love those.

Honi

New Marine is so pretty!

Attachments

• mac modern twist kajal new marine.png
    mac modern twist kajal new marine.png
    299.4 KB · Views: 63
  • mac modern twist kajal new marine2.png
    mac modern twist kajal new marine2.png
    252.5 KB · Views: 71

lilinah

New Marine is so pretty!

That does look good! I didn't test any of these when i went in for Future MAC :-( Also, my local MAC seemed to be out of a lot of them. I did look for Nothing On and they were sold out.

Mixxi

Has anyone tried the nude colour for their waterline? I'm looking for a great nude liner that lasts.

Latest posts