MAC Future MAC Collection(March 31, 2016)

GreenEyedAllie

Monsy...I bought both blushes just now from Nordies! :marchmellow:

What about Warm Rose??? It looks soooo pretty...anybody. I did just look at T's review.

im checking it out in person Thursday morning. I'll post swatches. I got nervous when she mentioned chalky. So that, being on the fence about Ionized, and no blush info made me decide to wait.

NATlar

she thinks everything is dry and chalky. nothing new there

^^ Couldn't agree more with this about temptalia they're her famous words haha!! There's some blushes I have purchased before that's she's stated are dry and they've been absolutely fine for me and I have dry skin.

Icecaramellatte

From instagram and google translate: DARK ENERGY palette , BlackTrack, In extreme waterproof, COSMIC FORCE, OTHEREARTHLY illuminator, lip Ionized + INTER - SPATIAL
View attachment 53293

I love this look!

I bought almost all the face products. They were all of interest and I feel the skin finishes are a product you just have to play with. The taupey blush is the only one that is puzzling. Probably not right for me. But it is such an odd yet very interesting color. Check it out. I want to hear what you guys think. I also bought the 133 small cheek brush. Oh it is super soft. That's surprising. Also bought a Texture pro pan. Just can't resist $6. They were out of stock of 2 others I was thinking of. Will play tomorrow.

Edit - I keep forgetting the pinwheels are not part of this collection. From this collection, I got Otherearthly not Warm Rose. I like the description of Warm Rose though. I don't know if it would suit me. Will check out in store if it hangs around.

Last edited:

elegant-one

she thinks everything is dry and chalky. nothing new there

Ugh! I couldn't (yes I could) believe that this was chalky too :doh::rofl:

^^ Couldn't agree more with this about temptalia they're her famous words haha!! There's some blushes I have purchased before that's she's stated are dry and they've been absolutely fine for me and I have dry skin.

Same. Seriously, every stinkin thing cannot be dry & chalky. I need to stop reading, but it's like a game that my mind plays...just peek to see of she uses the "D" word ...doh! there it is. :yes::hahaha:

fur4elise

20160404_195244-01_resized.jpeg 20160404_195331-01_resized.jpeg

Otherearthly ~ On NC 40-42 Skin
L- With Flash, R - No Flash
You will see there is some powdery texture when the 3 colors are combined. Not per se "chalky," but perhaps a little dry. imo, I did find the silver to have more fine glitter than chunky, but it is glittery when blended out sheer. I love the colors and think they will make for nice highlighting. :D

Last edited:

Monsy

yes every single powder product is dry. seriously? what is supposed to be CREAMY?

i can't even read it any more, just scroll quickly trough the photos

brumblebee

what's your skin tone? I am nc 15 and wore it today over cosmic force as a highlighter. it wasn't too dark at all

NW13. It would probably be okay as a blush if it wasn't so copper-toned. I'm still planning on swatching it in the store but I would expect it to pull really orange.

B

Buffy89

I second everything about Temptalia. She's very sceptical about everything. (Dry, chalky, powder kickup) But I do like that she doesn't instantly love everything, haha.

Did anyone try Cybernaut? I'm afraid it's a tad whitish and tends to show lip lines. There are just about three swatches around.

Marsha Pomells

View attachment 53345 View attachment 53346

Otherearthly ~ On NC 40-42 Skin
L- With Flash, R - No Flash
You will see there is some powdery texture when the 3 colors are combined. Not per se "chalky," but perhaps a little dry. imo, I did find the silver to have more fine glitter than chunky, but it is glittery when blended out sheer. I love the colors and think they will make for nice highlighting. :D

Thank you for swaying me on the boob (NC45).

VAL4M

I second everything about Temptalia. She's very sceptical about everything. (Dry, chalky, powder kickup) But I do like that she doesn't instantly love everything, haha.

Did anyone try Cybernaut? I'm afraid it's a tad whitish and tends to show lip lines. There are just about three swatches around.

I second that! I prefer her to be maybe over critical sometime,then other blogs that all products send to them are AMAZING!!! We know with T she doesn't like MAC mineralize products so a B is kinda good buy her standard.

patentg33k

Thank you everyone for the amazing swatches!!! I am still thinking of placing a second order (my 1st hasn't arrived yet!) then I stop myself. Wondering if I should just go check these out in person on Thursday. Which is also the 1st day of the Sephora discount day for VIB Rouge, so that could be a good way to solve it--one mall, two stores.

In the meantime, Instagram is the gift that keeps giving. A few more swatches out there.

This one is a video so if you want to watch it the username is right here-Nuanced as a highlighter.
Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 10.38.55 AM.png
Using Nuanced as a highlighter..
Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 10.38.27 AM.png

This one says 'warm rose mineralized blush," so I'm not sure which one she's using here. Does she mean Warm Rose? Or the soft peachy-pinky Mineralized blush? Anyway, she looks amazing:
Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 10.37.28 AM.png
Eye gloss. This is a video, but since these are old news....
Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 10.36.59 AM.png
Otherearthly on deeper skin tone (wow! so pretty!)
Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 10.36.31 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 10.36.09 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 10.37.48 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 10.37.48 AM.png
    489.1 KB · Views: 403
Last edited:

Prettypackages

Here's some pics of Ionized and a comparison with Mac Halsey lipstick. Ionized is sheer but buildable and gives a more subtle "Silvery" look compared to Halsey. Feels nice on the lips though, but I think most Mineralize lipsticks do.
I want it!

Latest posts