MAC Future MAC Collection(March 31, 2016)

patentg33k

Yes, no grey ls for me either. So did Chanel discontinue Rosee? I LOVE Rosee 10 in the Blanc liquid. It makes the skin look so fresh. Have you tried it?

I have--and I agree, it's amazing. I'm tempted to order the new Les Beiges foundations but the reviews so far have not been kind. Yes, as far as I know the Rosee powder was discontinued years ago in the US. I believe it continued to be sold outside the US.

Thanks to you and Monsy for your review of the blushes. I ordered Cosmic Force online (along with Warm Rose and Nuanced--I'm weak!) and am going to check out Ray Beam this morning in store.

leonah

is it more worth to buy otherearthly or nuanced? I'm deciding on which one I should get as a highlighter. I need to chill a bit so will only pick one :(

VAL4M

is it more worth to buy otherearthly or nuanced? I'm deciding on which one I should get as a highlighter. I need to chill a bit so will only pick one :(
I only purchased Otherearthly, i'm NC25 and it is the prettiest golden rose highlight! a must.

NATlar

Checked out Nuanced and Warm Rose in my store both pretty but Warm Rose disappeared on my skin couldn't tell where it was... I'm a nc15!

Picked up both blushes Cosmic Force and Ray Beam thanks to Monsy swatches they're absolutely gorgeous in person I'm in love with the nude one <3

B

Buffy89

Checked out Nuanced and Warm Rose in my store both pretty but Warm Rose disappeared on my skin couldn't tell where it was... I'm a nc15!

Picked up both blushes Cosmic Force and Ray Beam thanks to Monsy swatches they're absolutely gorgeous in person I'm in love with the nude one <3

Thanks for the swatches and letting us know. Does Warm Rose have any shimmer? I'm NC15 so I'm thinking what's the point in buying it. Maybe one should stick to good old Lightscapade? Because Lightscapade is perfection for me :bowdown:

leonah

I only purchased Otherearthly, i'm NC25 and it is the prettiest golden rose highlight! a must.

thank you! I'm lacking on the gold rose and white gold highlight department so I need to restrain myself since I'm trying to go low buy this year :) I'm also nc25 so that sounds good :D

GreenEyedAllie

I concur about Warm Rose. I would have posted swatches, but you would have seen absolutely nothing. Except in very specific lights, I didn't even see the shimmer/glitter. I also didn't enjoy the texture. Very disappointing. Maybe it shows up better on WOC??

B

Buffy89

I concur about Warm Rose. I would have posted swatches, but you would have seen absolutely nothing. Except in very specific lights, I didn't even see the shimmer/glitter. I also didn't enjoy the texture. Very disappointing. Maybe it shows up better on WOC??

So you dislike it as well? Off my list it goes! :)

NATlar

Ahh, they are both soooo pretty on your skin!

Thank you can't wait to wear them especially the nude one :D

Thanks for letting us know about warm rose.

You're welcome x

Thanks for the swatches and letting us know. Does Warm Rose have any shimmer? I'm NC15 so I'm thinking what's the point in buying it. Maybe one should stick to good old Lightscapade? Because Lightscapade is perfection for me :bowdown:

I didn't see the shimmer or sheen on me it just looked powdery as I applied it then it just disappeared, even a few of the staff within the store said the same thing and mentioned they didn't like it. Lightscapade is gorgeous I use that sometimes just a subtle glow.

Same, I only went to check that out to get some pictures for here but there just wasn't any point as the powder disappeared no sheen/shimmer nothing. I think it would be fine for a translucent powder to set the make up haha!!

patentg33k

I went to check out the collection this morning. I agree with everyone's assessment of Warm Rose. It comes off as a cool-white almost matte finishing powder, or it may look invisible depending on how you apply it. The MAC store manager suggested that it be used as a highlighter, but I couldn't see it on her (she pointed to where she applied it, it just didn't really show). It's nowhere near as shimmery as an Hourglass Strobing powder, or even the Guerlain Meteorites (at least in the MAC store lighting).

By comparison, the Chanel Rosee powder gives a very very very soft pearl effect if the light hits it just right. I was hoping Warm Rose had this same quality but I wasn't able to see it.

I did pick up Ray Beam, as well as Faintly Fabulous (which gives a golden highlight effect if applied with a dense brush). I have a few other things coming from MAC (Nuanced, Cosmic Force). Otherwise, it looks like I'm done with this collection.

NATlar

I've spent enough this week on things and now I can't get Nuanced out my head haha was playing with it today it's so pretty!!!

Monsy

I did pick up Ray Beam, as well as Faintly Fabulous (which gives a golden highlight effect if applied with a dense brush). I have a few other things coming from MAC (Nuanced, Cosmic Force). Otherwise, it looks like I'm done with this collection.
'

yay we got the same stuff!
did you get the boob too?

GreenEyedAllie

I went to check out the collection this morning. I agree with everyone's assessment of Warm Rose. It comes off as a cool-white almost matte finishing powder, or it may look invisible depending on how you apply it. The MAC store manager suggested that it be used as a highlighter, but I couldn't see it on her (she pointed to where she applied it, it just didn't really show). It's nowhere near as shimmery as an Hourglass Strobing powder, or even the Guerlain Meteorites (at least in the MAC store lighting).

By comparison, the Chanel Rosee powder gives a very very very soft pearl effect if the light hits it just right. I was hoping Warm Rose had this same quality but I wasn't able to see it.

Yeah, I forgot about Rosee until you and EO mentioned it. I pulled it out (ancient wedding make up stash!), and it definitely has more pearl and a softer texture than Warm Rose.

I ended up with Faintly Fabulous as well. I loved the sheen it gave. My MAC did not have the boob or Ray Beam. I liked Cosmic Force, but I am on the fence about it since I am loving the Charlotte Olympia CCB in Sepia for contouring. I also came away with a big brow pencil and versicolor stainin Tatoo My Heart.

Latest posts