MAC Future MAC Collection(March 31, 2016)

lilinah

Otherearthly is probably THE standout product from this collection. It's usable on many different complexions. The colors can be used alone or blended. I don't use frosty colors as bronzer, but i have used the bronze in it as a blush on my Neutral 15 skin.

C

Carol_is_badass

Hey ladies! This is Donna aka Prettysparklythings on Instagram and former Burghchick on here. I had to create a new profile to get back on here. I couldn't remember my old password. It's nice to see so many of the same people here. Have I missed any amazing products, MAC or otherwise?

montREALady

Hey ladies! This is Donna aka Prettysparklythings on Instagram and former Burghchick on here. I had to create a new profile to get back on here. I couldn't remember my old password. It's nice to see so many of the same people here. Have I missed any amazing products, MAC or otherwise?

Hiii! How long have you been gone? I don't think you missed anything too exciting this year so far. At least not to me. All I've bought are Ariana's VG lipstick, two blushes (Spring Flock and Oh, My!) and a lipstick (Long Legged & Fab) from Flamingo Park and Dangerously Red lipstick from Zac Posen.

DarylandCarole

Has anyone bought/used Ionized with the matching silver gloss? It looks like it would look great, but I haven't seen swatches of them together.

lilinah

Has anyone bought/used Ionized with the matching silver gloss? It looks like it would look great, but I haven't seen swatches of them together.

I bought them both - normally i skip glosses, but this has interesting shimmer. However, i haven't had a chance to wear them. I'm going to Las Vegas with my daughter tomorrow for a couple days, so i'll try to remember to pack them

BuickMackane

I purchased both blushes and msfs from this collection.

I haven't used the msfs yet but I'm in love with the blushes. I'm seriously contemplating a BU of each. They're that good *swoon*. The only thing I don't like about them is the packaging. These four items are my first msfs/mbs since the new packaging and I really dislike it.

Latest posts