MAC Future MAC Collection(March 31, 2016)

NATlar

Just seen this on "Propowell" Instagram

View attachment 53249

My Otherearthly aka the boob is arriving today with the Halsey lipstick I'll post some swatches soon as they arrive :)

Last edited:

Monsy

Ray beam vs Dainty

12904994_1103783822977244_376160725_n.jpg 12783309_539388216233229_237523439_n.jpg

Sorry not ideal photos but you can get idea about the color/finish.

The reason I compared these 4 is my friends were told that these two new blushes are basically warm soul and dainty just repromoted with a new name. So damn stupid

AnitaK

Ray beam vs Dainty

View attachment 53274 View attachment 53275

Sorry not ideal photos but you can get idea about the color/finish.

The reason I compared these 4 is my friends were told that these two new blushes are basically warm soul and dainty just repromoted with a new name. So damn stupid

Thank you for the swatches! Both blushes are probably too light for my NC42 skin but I may still check them out in store to be sure.

Monsy

Yes they might be too light. But texture is like a silk and they are nicely pigmented. I am so glad I ordered them. I am NC15 btw

B

Buffy89

Thank you Monsy! I just gave my Dainty away to my Mom (although I love it ), so I'm very interested in the pink blush.

Anneri

If anyone gets Nuanced and the boob, I'd love to see some comparison swatches! Pretty please with a cherry on top! :catdance:

Monsy

I will do it today! Hopefully some sun out to get more decent photos. We had snow showers yesterday

patentg33k

From instagram and google translate: DARK ENERGY palette , BlackTrack, In extreme waterproof, COSMIC FORCE, OTHEREARTHLY illuminator, lip Ionized + INTER - SPATIAL
Screen Shot 2016-04-03 at 7.38.58 AM.png

Also, this video swatch of Otherearthly: https://www.instagram.com/p/BDsPNDGChZ8/

Thank you Monsy for those swatches of the blush! They are super helpful!! Both look very light, subtle, and a touch matte--am I reading the right? I'm not sure they are going to be 'high impact'--more like subtle (like more impactful beauty powders?). Thank you so much for any impressions you can share! I realize how tough it is to review anything when the weather is glum--you are a rock star!

Last edited:

Monsy

Thank you Monsy for those swatches of the blush! They are super helpful!! Both look very light, subtle, and a touch matte--am I reading the right? I'm not sure they are going to be 'high impact'--more like subtle (like more impactful beauty powders?). Thank you so much for any impressions you can share! I realize how tough it is to review anything when the weather is glum--you are a rock star!

You are very welcome. Yes you are completely right. I think they are must have for lighter skin tones.

Anneri

Monsy, my fave MBs are Pet Me, Modest, and Lured to Love - does the pinkier one of these new ones come close to one of them?

Latest posts