MAC Future MAC Collection(March 31, 2016)

patentg33k

Karen's Makeup and Beauty Blog has a review up here: http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/mac-makeup/mac-future-mac-collection-review/

Ommorphia Beauty Bar's: http://ommorphiabeautybar.com/mac-future-mac-collection/

I like the above two reviews, because you can really get a good look at Warm Rose. It's starting to remind me of Chanel Poudre Douce in Rosee which I used to use daily. I checked, and I still have some left. Although I'm leaning warm, it gives me a very pretty ethereal look. Of course, Chanel discontinued those powders in the U.S. I'm curious to see whether MAC's, which is supposed to be infused with minerals, will be at all similar.

Another Cosmic Force swatch (near the bottom): http://www.thirteenthoughts.com/20765/nudes-for-fair-skin

I also ran into this one while searching--is this the new pale one (or something else?) These are labeled as eyeshadows. They seem to have almost no pigmentation.
Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 8.11.21 PM.png

Last edited:

Icecaramellatte

Where do we talk about the new pinwheels? Is there a thread or just add it here. I wore the the Pink MB (don't recall the name) today with Nuanced pinwheel highlighter today. I just mixed the bottom two shades but it looked nice. I didn't get to try the other pinwheels yet. Rushing too much this morning to experiment. Will try again tomorrow.

NATlar

I'm not a fan of Othereathly as a blush it's way too shimmery I like shimmer but not that much and I can't use it on my eyes.... really don't know if I'm gonna get use out of it so it'll be sitting there all pretty haha!!

Now I'm wishing I got "Warm Rose" instead of Othereathly :(

VeronikaJ

I don't see how "otherearthly" looks like a boob? If your boob looks like a stream of three beautiful colors! I wanna see proof! :D

Honi

I don't see how "otherearthly" looks like a boob? If your boob looks like a stream of three beautiful colors! I wanna see proof! :D
I just see Silver = Nipple, middle part = boob and other part = underboob. But maybe im just weird :D

nightbat

20160406_145800.jpg
Perfectly Lit MSF - all four sections from light to dark, and then all swirled together (l-r). Ionized lipstick - It looks pretty with Currant or Nightmoth lip liner. I wear NW 45 as foundation.

elegant-one

Karen's Makeup and Beauty Blog has a review up here: http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/mac-makeup/mac-future-mac-collection-review/

Ommorphia Beauty Bar's: http://ommorphiabeautybar.com/mac-future-mac-collection/

I like the above two reviews, because you can really get a good look at Warm Rose. It's starting to remind me of Chanel Poudre Douce in Rosee which I used to use daily. I checked, and I still have some left. Although I'm leaning warm, it gives me a very pretty ethereal look. Of course, Chanel discontinued those powders in the U.S. I'm curious to see whether MAC's, which is supposed to be infused with minerals, will be at all similar.

Another Cosmic Force swatch (near the bottom): http://www.thirteenthoughts.com/20765/nudes-for-fair-skin

Yes, I have & LOVE that Chanel powder in Rosee! I wondered that same thing if it was going to be close to it. Mac's probably has more shine/shimmer/glow to it.

elegant-one

I got both of the blushes today - Cosmic Force & Ray Beam. I LOVE LOVE them on! They are subtle but oh so naturally pretty & the texture is lovely silky soft. I used CF in the cheek hollows & then RM on the apples of my cheeks & slightly back high on the cheekbone :cloud9: I also just received Burberry's new full kiss lipstick in oxblood so I used it lightly on my lips & it looked amazing with the above blushes.

So hey MONSY - :kisskiss::sunshine::five: thanks girl!

leonah

I got both of the blushes today - Cosmic Force & Ray Beam. I LOVE LOVE them on! They are subtle but oh so naturally pretty & the texture is lovely silky soft. I used CF in the cheek hollows & then RM on the apples of my cheeks & slightly back high on the cheekbone :cloud9: I also just received Burberry's new full kiss lipstick in oxblood so I used it lightly on my lips & it looked amazing with the above blushes.

So hey MONSY - :kisskiss::sunshine::five: thanks girl!

sounds lovely. I love all the nude and natural type of blushes they have released recently :cloud9: (even though my wallet doesn't agree heh)

elegant-one

sounds lovely. I love all the nude and natural type of blushes they have released recently :cloud9: (even though my wallet doesn't agree heh)

It is. I really really really love Ray Beam by itself too. I almost didn't get them ;) Yes, I am a nudist natural blush person too.

patentg33k

Yes, I have & LOVE that Chanel powder in Rosee! I wondered that same thing if it was going to be close to it. Mac's probably has more shine/shimmer/glow to it.

Aw, I knew someone on here would know what I was talking about! I actually wore Rosee today as I'd pulled it out and remember liking it. I wore it with Chanel Mocha blush (which runs a bit cool). My guess is that Warm Rose and Cosmic Force are going to be the MAC versions of that look. No grey lipstick for me, I'm so jealous of those who can pull it off. I'm just not quite brave enough! :)

elegant-one

Aw, I knew someone on here would know what I was talking about! I actually wore Rosee today as I'd pulled it out and remember liking it. I wore it with Chanel Mocha blush (which runs a bit cool). My guess is that Warm Rose and Cosmic Force are going to be the MAC versions of that look. No grey lipstick for me, I'm so jealous of those who can pull it off. I'm just not quite brave enough! :)

Yes, no grey ls for me either. So did Chanel discontinue Rosee? I LOVE Rosee 10 in the Blanc liquid. It makes the skin look so fresh. Have you tried it?

Latest posts