MAC Future MAC Collection(March 31, 2016)

B

Buffy89

I was quite torn between Nuanced and Otherearthly and now think that I should just get Otherearthly. I'm NC15 too and think that Nuanced might very well a very shimmery, light peach blush on me. Whereas OE should work as a highlighter. Although I still think the design of OE is awfully fugly.

Might do the same, although there's a part of me that still wants Nuanced. I'm not interested in the other pinwheel shades. The design of OE is quite weird, but at least I'm lucky enough to not see a boob in it any more, lol.

Corally

The pinwheels are already online in Holland! (And Halsey). Weird that we're earlier than the US. Anyway, I ordered Faintly Fabulous en Nuanced. :D They will be the first mineralize products for me with the ugly newish packaging lol.

Last edited:

Monsy

The pinwheels are already online in Holland! (And Halsey). Weird that we're earlier than the US. Anyway, I ordered Faintly Fabulous en Nuanced. :D They will be the first mineralize products for me with the ugly newish packaging lol.

same here!

i am waiting to order these two

Marsha Pomells

The pinwheels are already online in Holland! (And Halsey). Weird that we're earlier the han the US. Anyway, I ordered Faintly Fabulous en Nuanced. :D They will be the first mineralize products for me with the ugly newish packaging lol.

I'm still waiting... It is a worldwide release today... Is it???

Latest posts