MAC Future MAC Collection(March 31, 2016)

VAL4M

I got the boob msf and the lustre drop pink rebel been years since I buy something from a LE collection from MAC.... does anyone find some swatches of the blushes??? I do not want to buy those if I do not have a clue of their actual colour. :(

elegant-one

Yes Vee, I want to know too :rofl::call:

I haven't ordered anything yet. I want the blushes & the warm rose skinfinish but I want to see what they look like or if they're too shimmery.

Nika

View attachment 53215

I am definitely excited I ordered this!
:sunshine: I don't think the swatches on Temptalia do it justice like here. Hopefully she did not filter or alter the image too much to differentiate the colors. I love that each color can be used on it's own or blended into that lovely metallic blend. :heart:
Heya! That's my blog and there's no filter on that photo other than upping the brightness by about ten in Photoshop as my ring light wasn't giving off enough light! I will say that applied to the cheeks it doesn't look nearly as dark as those heavy swatches (which my video shows). The MSF really surprised me with just how gorgeous it is since I didn't expect the shades to blend so well together. Hope that helps!

Monsy

I haven't ordered anything yet. I want the blushes & the warm rose skinfinish but I want to see what they look like or if they're too shimmery.

I have everything arriving today (Friday). I will try to take some photos

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I caved and got two boobs :party:

:hahaha:

I'm not sure if I'm going to order Otherearthly. I think I will wait until i can see it in store. I'm concerned that it's too dark to be a highlight for my NW13 skin.

That's why I'm skipping it - it also looks a little too metallic for my taste.

I'm skipping these, waiting for the pale one we saw during Fashion Week.

Hi Elegant! I have the same list but will need more swatches too.

I have everything arriving today (Friday). I will try to take some photos

Woohoo!

Anneri

:hahaha:

That's why I'm skipping it - it also looks a little too metallic for my taste.

Hi Elegant! I have the same list but will need more swatches too.

Woohoo!

Wait, that was another one?! I always supposed that was Nuanced and just guessed that other pic was just heavily filtered! :eek:

B

Buffy89

you mean this one? It's gorgeous. So I guess skipping the current MSFs is a good idea for me, too, since I do own too many highlighters and blushes already. But I'm interested in Warm Rose because it's quite different from anything I already own. I've read that the dates for Germany are April 7th (MSFs) and May 10th (Future Mac), but I cannot remember the source.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BCF0SRSPD6b/?taken-by=dominic_mua

Corally

you mean this one? It's gorgeous. So I guess skipping the current MSFs is a good idea for me, too, since I do own too many highlighters and blushes already. But I'm interested in Warm Rose because it's quite different from anything I already own. I've read that the dates for Germany are April 7th (MSFs) and May 10th (Future Mac), but I cannot remember the source.

Oooh I need that one. :D

fur4elise

Heya! That's my blog and there's no filter on that photo other than upping the brightness by about ten in Photoshop as my ring light wasn't giving off enough light! I will say that applied to the cheeks it doesn't look nearly as dark as those heavy swatches (which my video shows). The MSF really surprised me with just how gorgeous it is since I didn't expect the shades to blend so well together. Hope that helps!

Awesome Nika! Thanks for letting us know & for the original blog post too! :five:

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Wait, that was another one?! I always supposed that was Nuanced and just guessed that other pic was just heavily filtered! :eek:

:D It's a different one! No idea when that one will be released tho.

Yes, that one! It looks like it would suit my skintone better than the ones that are launching now.
Thanks for the release dates, I'm kinda out of the loop lately. I'm still wondering if this collection really will be Douglas exclusive.

Corally

:D It's a different one! No idea when that one will be released tho.

Yes, that one! It looks like it would suit my skintone better than the ones that are launching now.
Thanks for the release dates, I'm kinda out of the loop lately. I'm still wondering if this collection really will be Douglas exclusive.

It's Douglas exclusive + MAC online in Holland. Maybe it's the same for Germany!

allthingsmakeup

Thanks for posting :yess: And another MSF on my need list.

NATlar

I ordered Otherearthly aka the boob and the Halsey lipstick last night didn't really look through all the collections I'm not a fan of the website why did they have to change it :(

Plus I limited myself because I got the new highlighters and bronzer from Urban Decay and the foundation from Charlotte Tilbury so I spent enough already..... skint :( haha

Last edited:
B

Buffy89

It's Douglas exclusive + MAC online in Holland. Maybe it's the same for Germany!
The Mac girl at my Douglas counter told me the same.

I ordered Otherearthly aka the boob and the Halsey lipstick last night didn't really look through all the collections I'm not a fan of the website why did they have to change it :(

Plus I limited myself because I got the new highlighters and bronzer from Urban Decay and the foundation from Charlotte Tilbury so I spent enough already..... skint :( haha

Actually, I like those highlighters more than the currently new MSFs. The swatches everywhere look so promising, but I guess I'll wait until I'm going on a trip to Berlin/Hamburg where I can look at everything myself at a counter instead of ordering online (no UD counters in my area). Especially Fireball has caught my eye.

Anneri

The pinwheels are up on MAC OS already.

I'm actually quite annoyed that we'll have to wait until Mid-May for the collection, it'll then collide with the Summer LE, and I always find that so weird!

NATlar

Actually, I like those highlighters more than the currently new MSFs. The swatches everywhere look so promising, but I guess I'll wait until I'm going on a trip to Berlin/Hamburg where I can look at everything myself at a counter instead of ordering online (no UD counters in my area). Especially Fireball has caught my eye.

They are absolutely beautiful!!! Fireball is gorgeous especially with the duo chrome running through it, that'll be more of a blush on me haha!! if you have Instagram check mine out I've put posts up of the UD Highlighters how they look on my cheekbones and swatches it's "natlar"

im not sure if I can post those pictures in the thread haha!!

Latest posts