MAC Future MAC Collection(March 31, 2016)

Monsy

Probably!

I don't know...I was assuming it would be released later this year? I might be wrong tho.

i was thinking it will be released now but then realized it's not listed on the website. i wonder what happened? i really wanted to get it. i guess we will wait and see

Nika

Awesome Nika! Thanks for letting us know & for the original blog post too! :five:
No problem! Really happy it was helpful! I saw a few hits coming in from my blog from Specktra and had to dust off my account. Cannot BELIEVE I forgot about this place - I used to lurk through the threads all the time!

B

Buffy89

The pinwheels are up on MAC OS already.

I'm actually quite annoyed that we'll have to wait until Mid-May for the collection, it'll then collide with the Summer LE, and I always find that so weird!

Those two major collections in May always make me struggle which items to purchase. It's just too much at once. And then, there's months like February or April, when mostly perm stuff gets launched here. That stupid LE craze!

They are absolutely beautiful!!! Fireball is gorgeous especially with the duo chrome running through it, that'll be more of a blush on me haha!! if you have Instagram check mine out I've put posts up of the UD Highlighters how they look on my cheekbones and swatches it's "natlar"

im not sure if I can post those pictures in the thread haha!!
I don't have IG, but was able to check them out after searching your IG on Google. Gorgeous swatches! I stared at that swatch video way too long. Now I really want Aura and Fireball, but I'll wait some time because of my low-buy.

B

Buffy89

Ugh, my email from MAC this morning says "limited edition" shades for the pinwheels (U.S.).

We still got the old website here, so I checked it and yup, they got the triangle of death. It's confusing.

elegant-one

Corally

I ordered Otherearthly aka the boob and the Halsey lipstick last night didn't really look through all the collections I'm not a fan of the website why did they have to change it :(

Plus I limited myself because I got the new highlighters and bronzer from Urban Decay and the foundation from Charlotte Tilbury so I spent enough already..... skint :( haha

I really want Sin! Hope it'll release soon here.

fur4elise

No problem! Really happy it was helpful! I saw a few hits coming in from my blog from Specktra and had to dust off my account. Cannot BELIEVE I forgot about this place - I used to lurk through the threads all the time!

Welcome back! ;) Stay! Come out of lurkdom! Post here! We will love you for it! :heart:

elegant-one

Thanks Monsy! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on them...especially the 2 blushes ;) The pink one looks really pale.

BuickMackane

Oooh I can't wait to get my pinwheel msfs, they look so pretty. I think my order will be here Tuesday :eek: And those blushes!! Satiny mineralize blushes :heart: Future MAC launches in a couple of weeks (in Holland) so can't wait to see swatches and reviews of these babies.

Whoa! That soon? For some reason I thought this collection was going to be released in May.

I'm looking at the blushes and perhaps a MSF (or two haha). Fingers crossed they have enough stock (enough = more than 5 pieces per item. Grrr).

Corally

Whoa! That soon? For some reason I thought this collection was going to be released in May.

I'm looking at the blushes and perhaps a MSF (or two haha). Fingers crossed they have enough stock (enough = more than 5 pieces per item. Grrr).

May is only a couple of weeks away. :rolleyes: But I really hope they'll enough stock too, I want them satiny mineralize blushes. :mad:

Latest posts