NARS Fall 2016

v0ltagekid

That's right, I got to play with them at seminar last week and they gave me one as gratis.
It's.... strange... you guys have to try it on your lips it's a weird texture.
It has an oil complex in it so it won't dry to a matte lip, but if you blot it it does look semi matte.

PrettyKitty

That's right, I got to play with them at seminar last week and they gave me one as gratis.
It's.... strange... you guys have to try it on your lips it's a weird texture.
It has an oil complex in it so it won't dry to a matte lip, but if you blot it it does look semi matte.

Hmmm that's interesting!

hitchcockblonde

Not sticky definitely, interesting texture.

Are they anything like the Lancôme juicy shakers? I did not like those, they just sat on my lips until they disappeared. It sounds weird but it was the strangest feeling and there were no hydration benefits at all.

Shars

I'm glad I got Leslie and Jeanne already, so I don't have to worry about the shades being discontinued.

As as far as the new shades, Kate is clearly a no-brainer for me and I like the look of Shirley as well. I'm desperate to wean myself off fuchsia lipsticks, but Stefania...

Stefania!!! Fuschia is my weakness too *sigh*

v0ltagekid

No, the juicy shakers are more runny and sheer.
The Nars ones are full opaque coverage in one swipe, not runny at all.

v0ltagekid

They are nice, I can give you swatches later today. They come out tomorrow, really excited.
London (gray one) is my favorite. Easy to work with very creamy.
I do like the existing liners, mambo and black moon for shadow base (easier to smudge)
The velvet liners stay put pretty much they don't have a lot of movement once they are on the eye. They glide on really well too, really precise and the colors are beautiful!

elegant-one

They are nice, I can give you swatches later today. They come out tomorrow, really excited.
London (gray one) is my favorite. Easy to work with very creamy.
I do like the existing liners, mambo and black moon for shadow base (easier to smudge)
The velvet liners stay put pretty much they don't have a lot of movement once they are on the eye. They glide on really well too, really precise and the colors are beautiful!

Hi hun! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I had high hopes for these. I want a nice smoky brown too but I think the brown is a lighter bronze-ish shade?

Monsy

excited for the fall collection to hit sephora/nordies so i can get dual intensity shadows

elegant-one

They are super creamy and easy to blend! They don't really dry down on the skin though, I can still smudge them an hour later. So you need to set them with an eyeshadow!

Ok,thank you so much! Ugh, I don't know if I like the fact that they don't set. I usually prefer waterproof for anything on my eyes.

Latest posts