Nars Summer 2016

Sabrunka

Ugh ok so I made an order but in my confirmation and also when I double checked my order on their site, all my items have the same item number and none of them specified which color I ordered, so I decided to just cancel it because I'm worried they'll send me the wrong stuff! I may just wait and hope that the collection is released on sephora Tuesday... If not though I'll jump on it! Or just go to a store haha.

Sabrunka

I know her description says matte, but they are definitely not matte :/

Thats what I thought!! And oh man I cannot wait for this collection... Im seriously going crazy. Im waiting to see if those of you who ordered from saks get the stuff soon. If you do, I may reorder!

hitchcockblonde

I know her description says matte, but they are definitely not matte :/

Yeah, she is the only person I've heard say matte. Everyone else I've seen has been saying they are like either super pigmented glosses or satin lipstick finish but I thought I'd share the swatch anyway. Can't wait for you to share your thoughts when your counter gets them in!

Kisha

I'm excited about the blushes and shadows. I love Pool Shark and Deep End, just not sure how to wear them.

Sabrunka

I'm waiting patiently for this release... Sort of patiently.. Ok not at all. PLEASE release soon! Lol.

Rinstar

PSA- NARS site is 5% cash back on ebates right now. I'm going to order Sexual Content tomorrow. Possibly Pool Shark too and I'm debating adding the Hot Sand multiple in there.

Icecaramellatte

I picked up everything except the two red lip colors. I'm slowly trying everything out. I love Liberation blush! I only tried the darker right side so far. I wore the right side of Sexual Content and like that too but not as much as Liberation.

Kaidan

Let us know what you think of them! :)

This is the only Summer collection in which I want almost everything which is quite a miracle.

Latest posts