Nars Summer 2016

Haviggi

I wonder how come that is?..
I really don't get it how it's decided for some pieces to be released where and why! Here in Stockholm only Sephora carries Nars and just a small amount of products! We don't have the eyeshadow duos ( I purchased Kauai online) ,some dual intensity eye shadows and we never received the dual intensity blushes! So we don't also get the limited ones ! We only get parts and pieces of every seasonal collection and always the items I lust for most , don't find their way here!lol! This is my Nars Drama :(

Monsy

Omg sexual content is BEAUTIFUL!!! actually i like both of the DI blushes

Can not wait to order this

Sabrunka

Oh man I didn't even know this collection was coming out! I'm in LOVE with sexual content and three of the eyeshadows!

hitchcockblonde

11417391_215302542166360_223418204_n.jpg

[h=1]bettyfilip@narsissist Nars Full Cover Liquid Lipsticks! #sneakpeek of 3 out of 4 expected shades so smooth, so pigmented but DON'T dry matte!![/h]

elegant-one

I love the blushes, a couple eyeshadows & wow, those lippies look nice. I must have Members Only.

Last edited:

Icecaramellatte

The color collection is up on Saks. I thought it would not be available until the end of the week. Has the Nars boutique release date been moved up? I was planning to go see the collection Friday or on the weekend. So in any event. It looks like stores will get this collection earlier than mentioned.

JulieDiva

here in Canada, our BAY store has the NARS summer up...I ordered both blushes, 2 eyeshadows and 2 lip glossy things...should be here tomorrow.....I love this collection!

v0ltagekid

oh man that's awesome. I'm not getting it in store (L&T) until May 1st :/ we haven't even received the collection in shipment >.<

v0ltagekid

It's kinda mixed in with all of the nars stuff - I don't see the lip covers tho

edit: nvm i just searched for lip covers and they are there. I think I'll wait for the store testers to try them on my lips. I swatched them at training but I never got to put them on my lips

Where are you guys seeing it on saks? I cant find it.

Last edited:

Sabrunka

It's kinda mixed in with all of the nars stuff - I don't see the lip covers tho

Ok I found it! Just click to see all nars items, then click to sort it from newest, then it all shows up :) I wish there was a better GWP for nars but whatever lol. I think Im gonna grab a blush duo, two shadows and then one or two lip covers

Latest posts