Hydrating Face Mists

RainSHP

New User
I've been using the Caudalie beauty elixir and the FAB Vitamin hydrating mist and I really like them but I feel like they can get a bit heavy on my oily skin especially now that summer is coming. Do you guys know of lighter hydrating mists? or what is your favorite face mist?

JessicaL

Banned
Hi, well there is an organic product from madefromearth called vitamin enchanted moisturizer which would be a great help to you I believe.

Ingredients: Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Avocado Oil, Organic Rooibos Tea, Organic Jojoba, Emulsifying Wax NF, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Vitamin E, Organic Palm, Vitamin C Ester, Pro-Vitamin B5, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin A (Retinol Palmitate), Willowbark Extract, Rosemary.

MzBrownBeauty

I switch between using Evian and organic rose water (although, I don't use either on a daily basis) I have combo/oily skin. I tried Clinique surge but it was too oily for my skin and didn't seem to penetrate.

shellygrrl

Staff member
They're hydrating/refreshing toners or sprays. You use them after an acid toner but before eye creams, serums, or moisturizers. They can also be used throughout the day when needed to give skin an extra boost.

Lin1018

They're hydrating/refreshing toners or sprays. You use them after an acid toner but before eye creams, serums, or moisturizers. They can also be used throughout the day when needed to give skin an extra boost.

Thanks for the explanation. I'm cheap, I carry a plastic spray bottle filled with rosewater and when I get too hot & sweaty gardening I just spray a little liquid & it freshens me instantly.

MomOfThree1980

Ive been wondering about this as well.. how much does it actually help you? I think my little sister uses one by Wen? I didn't like it when she sprayed it on me though.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Ive been wondering about this as well.. how much does it actually help you? I think my little sister uses one by Wen? I didn't like it when she sprayed it on me though.

It could be that it isn't the one for you, or you have a different skintype that doesn't need the extra moisture. I think it may be more beneficial to those with drier skins.

I

importlovexo

I switch between using Evian and organic rose water (although, I don't use either on a daily basis) I have combo/oily skin. I tried Clinique surge but it was too oily for my skin and didn't seem to penetrate.

I will have to check those out! Always wanted to try Rose water. Thanks! :eek:

Latest posts