MAC Air of Style (March 17, 2016)

leonah

Lipsticks say "coming soon" on MAC website.

yaay I hope that means that they will be released on all the mac sites at least as an online exclusive for us over in scandi/europe. I really want power driven and maybe two of the others :popc1:

Miradan

I spotted the lippies at my Macys today, didn't even bother to swatch them, the colors look pretty unexciting and pretty easy to dupe. Oh well.

laralara

Thank you for sharing! I love both pinks. Dressed to Thrill looks like A Novel Romance. I want Fashion Tide, I hope these come out in Australia, I am not willing to chase them down overseas at this point.
Yeah I'm sure they will come out here at some point...we are usually a bit behind. I don't know why :hmm:..it's not like we are on another Solar System.

MissTania

Yeah I'm sure they will come out here at some point...we are usually a bit behind. I don't know why
hmm.gif
..it's not like we are on another Solar System.

I hope so! I want Fashion Tide the most! I haven't located an online swatch/review yet though.

MissTania

Fashion Tide is available on Mac Canada. I haven't checked for the other lipsticks yet, but I'm definitely getting FT!

:kisskiss: I miss you! I have been meaning to write you, will do so soon! Did you order Fashion Tide yet? I might do a US haul in a few weeks and pick up a few items I can't get here.

lilinah

Air of Style fragrance is described as having top notes of dates, peony and white pepper; middle notes of tuberose, orange blossom, jasmine, ylang-ylang and orris; base notes of leather, precious woods, vetiver and tonka bean.

I tested it and rather liked it, but i'm a pushover for indolic fragrances with tuberose, jasmine, ylang-ylang, and i love orange blossom. While the top notes are rather sweet (well, except pepper which adds a warm dry note), the basenotes keep it from being too too sweet. It's very femme-y and not real cutting edge, but it's a lovely white flower scent.

I'm thinking of picking up the roller ball.

MissTania

I ordered Fashion Tide x 2 and Dressed to Thrill when I did my Brooke Candy order. Very excited to get Fashion Tide!

Miss Dynamite

Pretty annoyed that there's still no swatches for fashion Tide...I guess not many people are buying this collection, and none of the beauty bloggers.

Myth

Pretty annoyed that there's still no swatches for fashion Tide...I guess not many people are buying this collection, and none of the beauty bloggers.
I follow a UK YouTube'r who ordered it from the U.S. , I'll post the link when her swatch video goes up :)

sss215

I grabbed the smaller bottle of the perfume and I love it. The smell reminds me of the silk collection of It's a 10, which I love.

montREALady

I grabbed the smaller bottle of the perfume and I love it. The smell reminds me of the silk collection of It's a 10, which I love.

I have to check it out. I see there's a rollerball. That's my new perfume obsession. I'm very much a person who doesn't have a signature scent, so I like having many perfumes, which isn't good because they end up smelling old before I can finish a bottle of anything. So rollerballs are just perfect. Small and I can travel with it.

Latest posts