Mac x Brooke Candy Part 2 (April 28/ May 5 2016)

xochtl

I kind of want Doo Wop but I'm afraid it will be too intense! I think they did a great job on this collection though.

thefbomb

I can't decide if I should get Doo Wop or the pink from the poesia collection, I feel like I don't need both and I'm trying to cut down my collection/buying

NATlar

I was naughty and spent more then what I should've on this collection but I'm not impressed with the Summer Collection "Vibe Tribe" this year compare it to Alluring Aquatics and Wash and Dry it's a disappointment imo!!

I ordered - Whirl l/s, Whirl l/l, Pamela, Witching Hour l/s, Night Crawler l/l, DooWop l/s and the Compact Bronzer in Golden.... I only ordered Whirl because I'm under half of the liner left and I know as soon as I run out I'll be buying another and the lipstick can be my BU when I run out of the original packaging!

This can be my summer collection splurge haha!!

stirfryedshana

Grabbed a few of my pinks to swatch them next to Doo Wop! In the pic all the swatches look pretty similar and I imagine they mostly are on the lips but the finishes are all different.

Chd34MMWUAAWQ-G.jpg

The most similar would probably be Be Silly (which is darker, more magenta), Kelly Yum Yum (glossier, more neon), and Happy-Go-Lucky (glossier, warmer)

GreenEyedAllie

Grabbed a few of my pinks to swatch them next to Doo Wop! In the pic all the swatches look pretty similar and I imagine they mostly are on the lips but the finishes are all different.

View attachment 53891

The most similar would probably be Be Silly (which is darker, more magenta), Kelly Yum Yum (glossier, more neon), and Happy-Go-Lucky (glossier, warmer)

Beautiful swatches! Thank you! This makes me excited for mine that arrives today...it's a little outside my comfort zone, so we'll see!

OctoberViolet

Thank you for the swatches of all these beautiful pinks. I am looking forward to receiving my Doo Wop and Witching Hour lippies some time this week.

View attachment 53891

brumblebee

I got my Witching Hour! It's really blue on me (which is what I wanted!). I'd say it's a little more purple than a true indigo, but it's definitely not "plum."

OctoberViolet

That sounds like an awesome shade! Matte Royal is like that on me. More on the deep blue/purple scale than blue or plum. I am looking forward to receiving my Witching Hour soon.:catdance:

I got my Witching Hour! It's really blue on me (which is what I wanted!). I'd say it's a little more purple than a true indigo, but it's definitely not "plum."

GreenEyedAllie

Well someone definitely didn't need Pamela, but I do like the silver packaging. Here's a swatch of Tuned In, Pamela, and Anything But Demure (inside, outside).

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

It's MAYBE a teeny tiny bit darker and redder. At least I know I like the color and will wear it often.

brumblebee

I'll try to post a picture once I get the liner. It's cloudy and gloomy here today and couldn't get a good picture.

Latest posts