Mac x Brooke Candy Part 2 (April 28/ May 5 2016)

geeko

here's Witching hour lipstick and night crawler lip pencil on my lips. I m glad i got night crawler lip pencil. it's the PERFECT PURPLE for my other deep purples like Gunner and Matte Royal lipstick... It's pretty hard to find a lip pencil like night crawler pencil over here for me. So i grabbed the purple lip pencil as well and m totally pleased with the lip pencil n the lipstick together combined

13177369_10208115599440445_6540008491230652670_n.jpg

sdd

13177411_10208113863797055_2996260974626831920_n.jpg

13164363_10208113752794280_8254998857568933148_n.jpg

Last edited:

lilinah

I got my Witching Hour lipstick and Till Death Do Us Part Vamplify delivery, but i haven't had a chance to wear them yet. When i was in my local MAC getting my Chris Chang fix, the MUA showed me Night Crawler lip pencil... i will HAVE to get it when i have a bit more money. It was much bluer than i thought it was going to be. I love Night Moth, but this will be even better!

geeko

I got my Witching Hour lipstick and Till Death Do Us Part Vamplify delivery, but i haven't had a chance to wear them yet. When i was in my local MAC getting my Chris Chang fix, the MUA showed me Night Crawler lip pencil... i will HAVE to get it when i have a bit more money. It was much bluer than i thought it was going to be. I love Night Moth, but this will be even better!

U have to get night crawler lip pencl. it's the perfect purple lip pencil for blue based purples lke gunner, Punk couture and Matte Royal

Prior to gettin this, i have always been using purple eye pencils for my blue based purples....now.... i can finally use a proper lip pencil with them

lilinah

Thanks for your post, Geeko. I have all three (and Which Witch?). Eager to get Night Crawler​ now.

pinkcrush

Great swatches! Thanks!

Hilarious, I looked at her pic and decided I didn't need WH because I have Gunner and you thought the opposite. Ha!
GIRLLL I lurveee me a purple! They r similar but I'm almost outta Gunner so I figure why not!? R u getting the pencil???

Sweetyellow

I'm thinking of buying Pamela but I keep hearing it's similar to Anything But Demure. Does anyone have both and can swatch?

montREALady

GIRLLL I lurveee me a purple! They r similar but I'm almost outta Gunner so I figure why not!? R u getting the pencil???
I do too! I love Gunner but it's still full, lol. Now I'm thinking I want the pencil. I've been meaning to buy Cyberworld but I'll probably get this instead.

I'm thinking of buying Pamela but I keep hearing it's similar to Anything But Demure. Does anyone have both and can swatch?
Pamela is gorg but another nude to me.

I have tuned in and she rebel vamplify so i skipped both the vamplify in this collection
I also have She Rebel, which I've probably worn once, lol. I need to stop.

Latest posts