MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

BuickMackane

It looks like just the gleamstones powder for me.

I'm kinda tempted to get a BU of HC but I can't justify it as I still have plenty of product left in my Apres Chic one.

leonah

I think 4 items for me : 1 lipstick, 1 quad, matte bronze and gleamstone

I have the same list! 1 hot chocolate, 1 call of the canyon quad, 1 bronzer (not sure which one yet need to see in store I think) and 1 gleamstone powder :cloud9:

NATlar

Thank you for the swatches ! Im still not sure whether to get HC or Arrowhead, leaning more towards HC but not sure if it would look good on NW20

I'd go for Hot Chocolate mainly because it looks more of a easy shade compared to ArrowHead... I do love the look of ArrowHead though but I can see people thinking it comes off chalky that's my opinion haha!

Marsha Pomells

Got my order... Dunes at Dusk is probably a pretty good highlighter for brown beauts...

image.jpg
Sunlight

image.jpg
Indoors

The packaging feels cheap, was expecting a rubbery feel. Haven't even tried HC yet.

KGeezy

Quick question, which brush you would recommend to use with the gleam stones powder ? tbh I just use a regular blush brush for highlighters most of the time lol?????? but I just want to know if there's a brush in particular that's perfect for highlighters

NATlar

image.png

Just seen these swatches on IG by "twiggymakeup" literally don't like the look of the lipsticks now.... ArrowHead second swatch would make me look dead haha concealer lips!!!

Marsha Pomells

I didn't realise John Lewis released this collection... nothing is on my list out of it though.... what do you think of Dunes at Dusk?!

Haven't tried it properly, but this could be the stand out product from this collection. If you want your blush to glow, I can recommend it. Will put up a face pic after I get my spring cleaning session out of the way.

Mismatchedsocks

I'd go for Hot Chocolate mainly because it looks more of a easy shade compared to ArrowHead... I do love the look of ArrowHead though but I can see people thinking it comes off chalky that's my opinion haha!

I feel the same way, i cannot pull off nudes like Myth or crem d nude, so HC it is..thanks :)

Latest posts