MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

LMarie21

My list is super long for this collection. Eek. I keep trying to make it smaller...but I can't lol! I'm seriously so happy Hot Chocolate is coming back - I bought it years ago and stopped using it cause it was running low. It looked so gorgeous with Morning Coffee lipliner. I'm ready to stalk on Wednesday night lol.

stirfryedshana

I only want two things from this and honestly I only want them for the packaging...I still have Chris Chang lipsticks that I want (got DDDevilish) so I know I should get those instead but I'm a sucker for special packaging that I don't already have!

montREALady

Shit. I love tribal looking patterns on clothes and stuff. I'll need something from this. Thanks! Except nothing is really interesting me. Ughhh. Maybe Painted Canyon...I wonder how it compares to Sideshow You, Hipness, Peaches & Cream, etc or even Oh, My! Do I see glitter in it?! Oh no. Edit: on T now. She's comparing it to Spring Flock, which I also have. Adobe Brick is similar to NYX Crimson which I have.

Last edited:

GreenEyedAllie

Shit. I love tribal looking patterns on clothes and stuff. I'll need something from this. Thanks! Except nothing is really interesting me. Ughhh. Maybe Painted Canyon...I wonder how it compares to Sideshow You, Hipness, Peaches & Cream, etc or even Oh, My! Do I see glitter in it?! Oh no. Edit: on T now. She's comparing it to Spring Flock, which I also have. Adobe Brick is similar to NYX Crimson which I have.

I will say based on swatches I've seen, I do not see how PC and SF are really dupes. My SF is soooo pastel coral. PC looks darker and richer.

montREALady

Definitely, they don't seem like they're going to look anything alike! PC is much more red and deeper.

I will say based on swatches I've seen, I do not see how PC and SF are really dupes. My SF is soooo pastel coral. PC looks darker and richer.

She did say 80% similar, lol. I agree, SF is pastel and PC looks darker in pics. I think I read after that there are little micro-gliltters in it though. No thanks.

Anahita Balsara

Hi. Did anybody check out the makeup bags? How is the quality. I love the design and am really tempted to get them but I don't want to purchase them if its crap. How are the brushes? Are they scratchy like their usual LE brushes?

Monsy

Hi. Did anybody check out the makeup bags? How is the quality. I love the design and am really tempted to get them but I don't want to purchase them if its crap. How are the brushes? Are they scratchy like their usual LE brushes?

I have not tried the ones from this collection but if they are like last year's since they are repromotes I have those and they are great quality

Latest posts