MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

MakeupAddict22

Same here! I stayed up for Chris Change and nothing sold out. But I think this collection will. I hope it'll be up soon.

I agree I think it will also that's why Mac doesn't need to be playing games
I felt like I stayed up for the Chris Chang collection for nothing Lol

patentg33k

I'm getting the "MAC10" slim banner across the top. Would be nice if that Select promo were still running today for this release.

LMarie21

I'm getting the "MAC10" slim banner across the top. Would be nice if that Select promo were still running today for this release.

Same here - I hope it still works when this collection goes live. If it even does today *cries* lol. I'm so sleepy but I feel like if I fall asleep, I'll miss out.

patentg33k

Same here - I hope it still works when this collection goes live. If it even does today *cries* lol. I'm so sleepy but I feel like if I fall asleep, I'll miss out.

If it posts around 9am and sells out fast, I'll miss it. I have some early appointments today. That's okay--it's only makeup, right?? :)

BeautyFan55

If it posts around 9am and sells out fast, I'll miss it. I have some early appointments today. That's okay--it's only makeup, right?? :)

I have an appointment this am too. I'm hoping I can order by phone or by my cell. The mobile site is horrid though.

LMarie21

It's so weird cause the Chris Chang collection was up around 6:45PM PST, and then went live around 5:45AM PST. But there's no links for "Coming Soon" for any of the products. I really hope they didn't change the date. I'm sure you'll be able to get your makeup through Macy's or Nordstrom's...but I'm hoping you catch it when it goes live :)

Anahita Balsara

Ha anybody who is a MAC Obsessed actually gotten samples with online orders? I feel like I keep ordering and I never get a single sample!!!

Monsy

Ha anybody who is a MAC Obsessed actually gotten samples with online orders? I feel like I keep ordering and I never get a single sample!!!

it's 2 samples per order. they will show up on your checkout page on the right side. you need to add 2 of them to the cart (just click on the ones you want)

NATlar

it's 2 samples per order. they will show up on your checkout page on the right side. you need to add 2 of them to the cart (just click on the ones you want)

2?!! Our MAC only gives us one they're tight haha

Latest posts