MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

leonah

My best foundation matches are MAC Face & Body in N1 and NARS Terre Nueve (tiny too pink in pure radiant and perfect in the skin tint). I'm very neutral-toned for my skin. My hair is darkish auburn/red with magenta streaks, and I think my eyes are 'warm green.'

On me, Golden Rinse runs a little red toned, not orange, but it doesn't look red like sunburn. I don't know. It's a very flattering red-brown for me. The other one from last year, Delicates, worked ok but was a little too brown brown and made me look dirty more so than bronzed. Laguna works surprisingly well on me, but I need a light hand. The bronzer in the TF Afternooner palette also works well and reads a little red on me. Everything else I've tried looks orange or dirty.

I tried to multi quote but it didn't go well but thank you to all of you who answered!

I'm not good with bronzers and finding a good match have made me shy away from bronzers in general. but at the moment I'm probably around NC35 or more since I'm quite tanned after two days in the sun. but usually I'm nc25 year round except for spring/summer if I'm not inside basically all summer

Monsy

I have ZERO issues with the formula, and other bloggers including Sara from CML were confused about T's issues with those products. T does a lot of awesome work, but IMHO, she was either sent duds, used a bad brush, or something random. GR is my HG bronzer.

EXACTLY
T complained about the formula but that is how it's supposed to be light and airy and buildable

Monsy

Yeah I'm a NC and Golden Rinse looked a lot better then Delphic I didn't even like Delphic in the last collection either.

i also only got GR and I am nc15

if it's working for nc15 i don't know why it wouldn'twork on nc 35 ???

if you want a bronzer that's less orange try armani 100, nars laguna

NATlar

i also only got GR and I am nc15

if it's working for nc15 i don't know why it wouldn'twork on nc 35 ???

if you want a bronzer that's less orange try armani 100, nars laguna

I have way too many bronzers I'm a sucker for them haha at the minute I've been loving MAC Golden out of the Brooke Candy and the Urban Decay Beach Bronzer in Sunkissed.

Monsy

I probably have 30 of them. I am bronzer ho. and the best ones for lighter skin are armani 100, laguna, lancome sunkissed and new ysl from the summer collection (lightest shade)

but I love "orange" ones too because they give such a nice warmth to the skin

NATlar

I probably have 30 of them. I am bronzer ho. and the best ones for lighter skin are armani 100, laguna, lancome sunkissed and new ysl from the summer collection (lightest shade)

but I love "orange" ones too because they give such a nice warmth to the skin

I do love the look of the armani 100 bronzer but it's expensive for me haha I do agree some orange bronzers are a must have for us pale ladies if I apply too much or looks too orange on me I just go over with my foundation brush and blend it in then it's sorted.

LMarie21

The links are up as coming soon now! (Mac online)

Thank you! Now I am going to leave them all open lol you never know with mac. Wasn't that one collection with Lavender Jade a nightmare with the delayed release and random launch time? I don't trust Mac. lol

LMarie21

Now I feel like I have to stalk tonight and tomorrow night just in case. I'm getting all the blushes, both palettes and the gleamtones powder. I got my lippies from Dillard's (which supposedly are arriving tomorrow) but I might get my cousin Hot Chocolate or a blush. I also added Have Your Cake lipstick to my cart lol...no self control LOL

LMarie21

I hate when you refresh and the little black rectangle "Add to Bag" appears for half a second...such a dang tease :plthumbsdown:.

GreenEyedAllie

I can't find the pages. My brain is fried, so that could be why, lol.

I definitely want Hot Chocolate, the gleamstones powder. Maybe a second HC and painted canyon. I wish Firebrush was available to test because I could see myself liking it based on the description but not the precious few swatches I've seen so far.

Any thoughts from those of you abroad that may have ordered Firebrush/seen it in person?

VAL4M

I can't find the pages. My brain is fried, so that could be why, lol.

I definitely want Hot Chocolate, the gleamstones powder. Maybe a second HC and painted canyon. I wish Firebrush was available to test because I could see myself liking it based on the description but not the precious few swatches I've seen so far.

Any thoughts from those of you abroad that may have ordered Firebrush/seen it in person?

Yes i'm curious too the only one who post swatches of that blush was T. . .:hmm:

Latest posts