MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

wintotty

HC looks nothing like this on me. It looks like Stone l/s but with a hint of purple on me lol. I would've LOVED it if it looked like this.

Thank you for the comparison! When I swatched them at the store side by side, they look really similar.......maybe it is my skin tone. Even MAC sales girl said it is very similar.........so I skipped HC.

leonah

yes I finally got the firebrush bronzer that I have been waiting for. going to stores tomorrow to buy the rest of the collection there IRL instead

Haviggi

I got Painted Canyon Blush and one makeup bag! I already picked in Store HC and Gleamtones powder so now the only item that remains in my Wishlist is Golden Rinse Bronzing powder

Rinstar

Whoa! That's insanely cool! How'd you win it? How was it?!

*screaming* that's so dope!!! I want one. Was it filmed? Where did you sign up? Tell Us all the deets!!!

That's awesome!! Tell us more! :D

OMG WHAT FUN!!! What did you get?! Let's see that pile!! Yay! Congrats!

Thanks ladies :)

I have been donating to Pet Rescue in NY (http://ny-petrescue.org) for a few years now and that's where Clinton got his rescue dog. So every year around Christmas time, they have a thing where if you donate a certain amount, you're entered to win something. One year, I won a coffee mug with Clinton's face on it. This year, the top prize was a $1000 shopping trip in NYC with Clinton and I won!! It was amazing- I went to a taping of The Chew in the morning and then we went to Lord & Taylor on 5th ave, where I had a private dressing room stocked with tons of stuff to try on! So here's what I actually got-

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0214.JPG

No clue why this picture is upside down!

GreenEyedAllie

I have been donating to Pet Rescue in NY (http://ny-petrescue.org) for a few years now and that's where Clinton got his rescue dog. So every year around Christmas time, they have a thing where if you donate a certain amount, you're entered to win something. One year, I won a coffee mug with Clinton's face on it. This year, the top prize was a $1000 shopping trip in NYC with Clinton and I won!! It was amazing- I went to a taping of The Chew in the morning and then we went to Lord & Taylor on 5th ave, where I had a private dressing room stocked with tons of stuff to try on! So here's what I actually got-

View attachment 54402

View attachment 54403

That is AMAZING! Everything looks so freaking gorgeous! Love the pic of you guys!

Mayanas

Any NC30 -NC35 ladies get Pure Vanity or Adobe Brick? Those are two that I'm considering but would love to see swatches on someone who is my skin tone since I don't live close enough to a MAC counter to swatch in person. Also, any pics/swatches of Arrowhead on NC30-NC35?
Boo I'm and 30 35 but I didn't buy any of those I just bought HC, painted canyon and Gleamtones ??????

Mayanas

View attachment 54402

View attachment 54403

Yay congrats

lipstickaddict

View attachment 54402

View attachment 54403

What an amazing experience! Incredible really! And your clothes look beautiful! Thanks for sharing! :icon_cheers:

elegant-one

View attachment 54402

View attachment 54403

Oh WOW!!!! How exciting my dear! I'm soooo happy for you & you look amazing!!!

boschicka

View attachment 54402

View attachment 54403

Congrats, that is so exciting! And getting it for donating to a good cause, double yay!

awickedshape

My 2 black boxes came today but I haven't even opened them. First thing tomorrow morning. I won a $1000 shopping trip with Clinton Kelly (from What Not to Wear and The Chew) and I went on it today! It was amazing and I am exhausted. Hope my new makeup goes well with my new clothes (it will, I know!!)

What fun!!

Awwww.

Me too! I love her.

Yup

View attachment 54402

View attachment 54403

Exciting!

verorl

Oh wow, Rinstar, that is sooooooooo cool! I would love to go shopping with him to get style tips! I hope yougot great style information from him.

my MAC order arrives tomorrow to my mailbox in TX, then on to Mexico... I can't wait to see my goodies!

did anyone get Caravamp?

Icecaramellatte

How does the peachy shade in this quad compare to Artistic License eyeshadow that came out in the Moody Bloom collection?
Artistic License is not as pigmented as Summer Sun. I really have to build up the color to get it to show on me. I think it is lighter and more peachy pink where Summer sun is more peachy orange . Artistic license looks more duochrome with the gold sheen too it. In some lights artistic license looks more golden and in other lights it looks kinda pinkish on me.
Here's a quick swatch with Artistic Lincense in the left and Summer Sun on the right. BTW the name Summer Sun sounds familiar. I'm wondering if I have it in a quad or something. image.jpg image.jpg

Icecaramellatte

How does the peachy shade in this quad compare to Artistic License eyeshadow that came out in the Moody Bloom collection?

My 2 black boxes came today but I haven't even opened them. First thing tomorrow morning. I won a $1000 shopping trip with Clinton Kelly (from What Not to Wear and The Chew) and I went on it today! It was amazing and I am exhausted. Hope my new makeup goes well with my new clothes (it will, I know!!)

Wow! That is amazing! Congrats!

elegant-one

I was so excited about the new & improved yummy hot chocolate that I completely forgot...I really like Painted Sunset. It goes on a bit more orange red but then it turns more red after it's been on my lips. Painted Canyon blush is really really pretty on.

Latest posts