MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

montREALady

Super annoying. It's like they became too predictable, mins to 9, boom, new collection up. Today, crickets. Then they sent out the email about the short-handled brushes a bit after 9 so I'm wondering if it's not launching today.

MagentaMadness

Super annoying. It's like they became too predictable, mins to 9, boom, new collection up. Today, crickets. Then they sent out the email about the short-handled brushes a bit after 9 so I'm wondering if it's not launching today.
Right! Thats what im thinking. They are playing with our emotions!

KGeezy

MAC could go kick rocks at this point . They were doing pretty good with the launch times lately but of course they're pulling this stunt for the big summer collection

LMarie21

I'm gonna have to start doing stuff around the apartment...laptap in arms...ugh. And their live chat isn't even working! 10AM EST - liars.

LMarie21

i just finished watching Jurassic World for like the 10837420th time while waiting for this collection to launch.

LMarie21

My poor dog stayed up with me all night and now I can't even get her to wake up lol. At least she's able to sleep. I won't be able to sleep until I "Add to Bag" everything I want lol

LiliV

One thing I do have to say is stalking makes the time go really quick lol I have no idea how it's almost 10:30 already!

Latest posts