MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

jackiegeee

Hi. Did anybody check out the makeup bags? How is the quality. I love the design and am really tempted to get them but I don't want to purchase them if its crap. How are the brushes? Are they scratchy like their usual LE brushes?

i read in one review (ommorphia I think) that they were good quality. Fabric, not vinyl or plastic.

leonah

ughh why is our gleamstone powder so darn expensive here and everybody else got a more accurate price so pissed..

Monsy

I just realized they are repromoting 127 brush (somehow I thought it was 126) and that is one of my most used brushes so I think I will have to buy it

LMarie21

Last time links for Chris Chang were up around 645pm PST, and went live before 6AM PST. I keep checking the site for the Vibe Tribe items and nothing yet...

rinacee

Interested to see how this collection sells, considering Chris Chang and Brooke Candy have been sticking around. This IS the summer collection, though. I probably won't grab anything tomorrow (since I get paid Friday), but if a lipstick is still around in a day or two that I want I may grab it!

BeautyFan55

Interested to see how this collection sells, considering Chris Chang and Brooke Candy have been sticking around. This IS the summer collection, though. I probably won't grab anything tomorrow (since I get paid Friday), but if a lipstick is still around in a day or two that I want I may grab it!

I think if there are any sell outs it'll be Hot Chocolate l/s and the Gleamstones powder.

rinacee

I think if there are any sell outs it'll be Hot Chocolate l/s and the Gleamstones powder.
That is my guess as well! I really want Hot Chocolate. There is a chance I might cave, but I did order Jeffree Star's Gemini and Weirdo earlier this week. I need to behave! :hehe:

Latest posts