MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

LiliV

I just noticed on my shipping email from Mac the prices are showing in Canadian. The subtotal is the correct US dollar amount but it lists it as Canadian still lol I definitely ordered from the US site, that's so weird

montREALady

I was referring to the eyeshadow quad
Yeah I realized, I was just saying, lol. Canyon Canyon, :p

So true! lol
There are a lot of Painted's as well xD Painted Desert makeup bags, Painted Sunset lipstick, Painted Canyon blush. And then they overlap Canyon to make it more confusing!

I find lately I've been having a harder time keeping up with the names in their collections, lolll! Let's not get started with the Flamingo Park one. Maybe I'm just not as absorbed or interested as I was last year. I think that's it, I've been on Specktra less since the change.

Last edited:

VAL4M

I LOVED everything that I order!!! Firebrush Bronzer is so nice (I was scared but took the plunge anyway) HC is the right plummy-brown, Midnight coffee lipliner is almost the same tint (thanks NaomiH) Gleamstone add a nice pinkish shimmer to the skin and the 226 brush is also really nice and soft. (I will compare it my my second edition 226 to see if it is similar but it is definitively better quality then those brush kit that MAC put out for their xmas collection)

montREALady

I just noticed on my shipping email from Mac the prices are showing in Canadian. The subtotal is the correct US dollar amount but it lists it as Canadian still lol I definitely ordered from the US site, that's so weird

I thought it was just me! I know sometimes I'm on the Canadian site so I can show stuff to my sis so I thought that was the reason why, then I went on the site and it's on the US website.

montREALady

I LOVED everything that I order!!! Firebrush Bronzer is so nice (I was scared but took the plunge anyway) HC is the right plummy-brown, Midnight coffee lipliner is almost the same tint (thanks NaomiH) Gleamstone add a nice pinkish shimmer to the skin and the 226 brush is also really nice and soft. (I will compare it my my second edition 226 to see if it is similar but it is definitively better quality then those brush kit that MAC put out for their xmas collection)

Nice. Hmmm, "plummy-brown", now that you described it that way I wonder how it compares to ColourPop TooLips Ultra Satin...I love that one. TL may be a touch darker. I guess I'll see...

Ana A

I'm liking this collection more than I expected, Painted Sunset and the Skin nail polish are screaming my name. I don't own Modern Mandarin either! So much makeup and only so many paychecks lol

GreenEyedAllie

Would you mind posting a swatch of Firebrush??? There is so little information out there on it.

LiliV

I thought it was just me! I know sometimes I'm on the Canadian site so I can show stuff to my sis so I thought that was the reason why, then I went on the site and it's on the US website.

Very weird, it scared me for a minute I was like wait the blush was $27?? I've never seen that happen before

Monsy

happened to me too

Ana A

Does anyone know if the complimentary 2-day shipping over $50 for Devoted customers a one time only? When I try to checkout it asks me if I want to redeem it now.

squirtlesquad54

In regards to the still stalking- Personally for me it's because I remember how it used to be, with certain items (like the highlighter every summer collection) selling out in 15 minutes or less. I feel like Mac has been in a slump lately with things not selling out, but I never know when the resurgence is going to come and something I want will sell out lol Mac isn't a company I trust with stock and demand, even lately

I feel like most of us are a little traumatized by how things use to be. It was always a race and a struggle to just purchase what we wanted. Remember the Marilyn Monroe collection? That was a disaster for me lol now it seems like nothing sells out at all. Part of me wants things to sell out so I can justify staying up and stalking like before, but it's been a waste of time for the last year or so. Either way, I think I'm too paranoid to ever fully stop stalking lol

Last edited:

LMarie21

I feel like most of us are a little traumatized by how things use to be. It was always a race and a struggle to just purchase what we wanted. Remember the Marylyn Monroe collection? That was a disaster for me lol now it seems like nothing sells out at all. Part of me wants things to sell out so I can justify staying up and stalking like before, but it so far it's been a waste of time for the last year or so. Either way, I think I'm too paranoid to ever fully stop stalking lol

LOL, same here! I'm traumatized from Osbournes, Alluring Aquatic and some other collections. I'm too paranoid to stop stalking as well lol

Latest posts