MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

Sweetyellow

Dej Loaf restocked today, was in my cart, I Googled swatches, looked at a YT vid, was going to buy it and it sold out again. I wanted to kick myself!!

Really? I missed it as well. I didn't think MAC re-stocked items anymore since the site upgrade, guess I was wrong.

VAL4M

firebrush bronzer, HC and gleamstone.JPG Firebrush bronzer.jpg

Look of the day
Nars Grand Palais eyeshadow duo
Gleamstone beauty powder
Firebush bronzer
Midnight Coffee lipliner
HC lipstick

the other picture is Firebush bronzer

EDIT: i'm NC25 just in case you were wondering

Last edited:

Myth

If anyone got the 226/228 is the 226 side a fluffy blending brush like the 224 or is it really a crease brush? I'm glad to hear it's not as pointy as the OG226 (which I've seen on Google), and soft

VAL4M

If anyone got the 226/228 is the 226 side a fluffy blending brush like the 224 or is it really a crease brush? I'm glad to hear it's not as pointy as the OG226 (which I've seen on Google), and soft

It is a fluffy blending blush with a certain density and stiffness that still allow you to deposit product but also blend, but yes it is soft and not scratchy. Hope this help

leonah

View attachment 54243 View attachment 54244

Look of the day
Gleamstone beauty powder
Firebush bronzer
Midnight Coffee lipliner
HC lipstick

thank you so much and I love your whole makeup look gorgeous :) I'm NC25 too. at least it doesn't look too orangey like delphic. impatiently waiting for it to come online here..

VAL4M

thank you so much and I love your whole makeup look gorgeous :) I'm NC25 too. at least it doesn't look too orangey like delphic. impatiently waiting for it to come online here..

Thank you :) not orangey at all more yellowey if it make sense, I really do think this bronzer was meant to just add glow the the skin ... you have a nice shimmer to it so it can be used as a blush like I did and for deeper skintone I think it could be a nice subtle finishing powder (like the healthy beige) or a highlighter.

VAL4M

Thank you! It looks really pretty on you! Your swatch is nicer than T's. Her lighting throws things of for me sometimes.

Thanks!!! i think T's swatch are heavy for us to see the "real" colour and that why I personally think sometime it look "clownesque" . Of course we do not wear our makeup like that unless your are going on stage as an actor or on a rink as figure skater. LOL

fur4elise

Oh, no, I didn't use it at all because I didn't buy anything!My stuff came up to $49 lol
I didn't really love anything there so I ended up getting a Gucci quad with 20% off at Saks, YSL blue mascara vinyl couture when I was buying tees for Hubby from Nordies and Armani Mediterranea because I became obsessed with Joey Chong's swatches, even though this is my blue situation
View attachment 54226
:nixweiss:
^^^^^Dat der be a nice haul! Pretty pretty! :D

My older Hot Chocolate smells terrible... Like crayons or playdoh
DOH OH! Ugh! Which is why I completely destashed all my old MAC lippies, sitting around kinda going sour...Makes me leery of going high end to have the same thing happen...

View attachment 54243

Look of the day
Gleamstone beauty powder
Firebush bronzer
Midnight Coffee lipliner
HC lipstick

So nice to see your pretty face! :flowers: ~ I have been awol on the "low buy thread" coz...ya know, being Naughty with NARS! ;)

I so passed on this collection, but I am sorely tempted! I have repeatedly seen Southwestern patterns all over the place in both women's & men's fashion this spring! In fact, one of my male student had on this awesome hoodie, this morning, that I would totally sport right now...sigh...

Finally got both bags and the Patentpolishes.
Mac-Guy ~ How is the quality of the bags?:confused:

Latest posts