MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

boschicka

Yeah, Macy's cancellations scare me & they package things like idiots, so the 15% wasn't worth it to me.

AnitaK

I got Printed Canyon. :catdance: Now just to pick up Hot Chocolate in store and check the gleamstones powder in person

squirtlesquad54

I ordered everything I wanted from Macy's for the Ebates and just ordered painted canyon and firebrush from Mac. All done time for a nap lol

LiliV

I'm so tempted by everything in this collection, I can't believe 5 items was me controlling myself lol This might be one of those collections where I end up going back for more

squirtlesquad54

i ordered Dusty rose and Crush last week (dusty rose is still back order) but I love Crush is a pretty color and is less dryer than Ashton and Katheryn.

i want Soft lilac too. I saw it yesterday at Macy's

Noooo on back order from Macy's?? :( it didn't tell me that when I ordered it darn

Tarabotti

Did this collection launch at the same time for every one at the MAC site? I swear as I tried to check out everything said coming soon. I ask because I have reached the 'Devoted' level at MAC and I am still trying to figure out this early access to selected collections benefit. What does that mean?

My first order was for Hot Chocolate and Painted Desert. Will make another order soon (as well as swatching in store).

montREALady

Got Dunes at Dusk and Arrowhead from MAC just to use the code and get some Select points :rolleyes::rolleyes: I've only spent $56 with them directly this year so far and with this I'll be at $97 so I'll need $53 to hit Devoted. I wish this were around last year, lol. I keep saying that :p

Edit: I ordered Hot Chocolate this morning when it launched on Nordies.

Last edited:

laurennnxox

Do I need painted canyon? I'm super fair and it looks pretty pigmented.

Also considering wild horses, weirdly. And Delphic. Annoyed Delphic isn't up on Nordies. /:

montREALady

Do I need painted canyon? I'm super fair and it looks pretty pigmented.

Also considering wild horses, weirdly. And Delphic. Annoyed Delphic isn't up on Nordies. /:

As I was telling you earlier I think it's an error, maybe chat with them and let them know?

Kaidan

I held back on the gleamstones Dunes at Dusk powder but I got Hot Chocolate, Rio Grande Romance, and Desert Evening. :yay: I couldn't add the Wild Horses quad on Mac so I was like "whatever man I'll get it by the end of the month then". I used the Mac code but it's such crap that it can only be used once, especially for Select members. I want to see the gleamstones powder in person before I bite the bullet because I just bought Nars Sexual Content and there's that upcoming Becca x Jaclyn Hill collection part 2 that's got me clutching for my pearls.

Latest posts