MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

ramarose

Gleam Tones is pretty.. nothing crazy. I LOVE Hot Chocolate... almost didn't buy it and now it's a fav. I've been wearing it over Soar lipliner and it just makes my lips look super plump and just enough without being too little or too much

elegant-one

Gleam Tones is pretty.. nothing crazy. I LOVE Hot Chocolate... almost didn't buy it and now it's a fav. I've been wearing it over Soar lipliner and it just makes my lips look super plump and just enough without being too little or too much

Yes, same here! :five: Sexy lips.

I'm so happy everyone is loving HC as much as me. It should be perm - as long as it's this shade & not the old one.

laralara

I did that too, but she is so far from my skin tone and her lips are a lot less pigmented than mine so things almost never look the same on me as they do her. :(

I hope then someone can compare those for us because it would be helpful to see.

Rinstar

My 2 black boxes came today but I haven't even opened them. First thing tomorrow morning. I won a $1000 shopping trip with Clinton Kelly (from What Not to Wear and The Chew) and I went on it today! It was amazing and I am exhausted. Hope my new makeup goes well with my new clothes (it will, I know!!)

NaomiH

My 2 black boxes came today but I haven't even opened them. First thing tomorrow morning. I won a $1000 shopping trip with Clinton Kelly (from What Not to Wear and The Chew) and I went on it today! It was amazing and I am exhausted. Hope my new makeup goes well with my new clothes (it will, I know!!)

Omg that's awesome! Congrats!

NaomiH

:) As long as they don't change the shade again. So do you like everything you've received so far?

I miss Meddy & everyone else sooooo much :storm:

I do! I should have Painted Canyon tomorrow and received Dunes at Dusk today though I haven't had a chance to do more than hand swatch it yet. HC is like the perfect nude on me. It's a bit more brown pulling on me but I love it.

I miss them too. :(

GreenEyedAllie

Whoa! That's insanely cool! How'd you win it? How was it?!

Prettypackages

*screaming* that's so dope!!! I want one. Was it filmed? Where did you sign up? Tell Us all the deets!!!

Corally

That's awesome!! Tell us more! :D

hippychic823

Any NC30 -NC35 ladies get Pure Vanity or Adobe Brick? Those are two that I'm considering but would love to see swatches on someone who is my skin tone since I don't live close enough to a MAC counter to swatch in person. Also, any pics/swatches of Arrowhead on NC30-NC35?

montREALady

OMG WHAT FUN!!! What did you get?! Let's see that pile!! Yay! Congrats!

Latest posts