MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

GreenEyedAllie

I managed to get HC with the Douglas launch this morning. Lucky me!!:catdance: I was gutted when HC sold out within minutes on the Dutch MAC site so I'm really happy now. Should be getting it next Tuesday! I received my MAC order (Adobe Brick, Painted Canyon, DAD, make up bag) on Tuesday but haven't been able to play with my goodies yet. Everything looks soooo pretty though. :D

:icon_cheers: I'm happy for you! It's always great to snag something you thought you missed. Enjoy HC. I love it. Wearing it today, actually.

highheels

Has anyone in the NW20 - 25 range bought Painted Canyon blush and, if so, how do you like it? Just wondering if it's too much for my skin tone... can't find many swatches online yet. Thanks!

DMcG9

Thanks ladies :)

I have been donating to Pet Rescue in NY (http://ny-petrescue.org) for a few years now and that's where Clinton got his rescue dog. So every year around Christmas time, they have a thing where if you donate a certain amount, you're entered to win something. One year, I won a coffee mug with Clinton's face on it. This year, the top prize was a $1000 shopping trip in NYC with Clinton and I won!! It was amazing- I went to a taping of The Chew in the morning and then we went to Lord & Taylor on 5th ave, where I had a private dressing room stocked with tons of stuff to try on! So here's what I actually got-

View attachment 54402

View attachment 54403

No clue why this picture is upside down!

Wow, what an experience, Rinstar! Looks like you had a great time and it's so awesome that this came back to you through your compassionate giving to this charity. :)

NaomiH

I managed to get HC with the Douglas launch this morning. Lucky me!!:catdance: I was gutted when HC sold out within minutes on the Dutch MAC site so I'm really happy now. Should be getting it next Tuesday! I received my MAC order (Adobe Brick, Painted Canyon, DAD, make up bag) on Tuesday but haven't been able to play with my goodies yet. Everything looks soooo pretty though. :D

Yay! I'm glad you got HC! Enjoy your haul. :)

LMarie21

Everybody looks so gorgeous in their pics! :heart:.

Here is my haul - Hot Chocolate (2) - I put one away in my BU lipstick stash drawer, Arrowhead, Dunes at Dusk, Painted Canyon, Adobe Brick, Modern Mandarin, Wild Horses, Refined Golden and Call of the Canyon. Whew. Here's a pic of my haul, blushes and swatches of blushes on me (I'm a C4 in Studio Fix and my friend who is NC45 in Studio Fix).

Screen Shot 2016-05-28 at 11.33.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-05-28 at 11.34.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-05-28 at 11.34.28 PM.png

We also did swatches of the eyeshadows and Dunes at Dusk, so I'll post them once I edit and tag them. :)

D

Dina Aldesouky

Hi everyone,
Am not sure if am posting in the right place or got lost :confused: .
I have a question and really having hard time

NaomiH

Everybody looks so gorgeous in their pics! :heart:.

Here is my haul - Hot Chocolate (2) - I put one away in my BU lipstick stash drawer, Arrowhead, Dunes at Dusk, Painted Canyon, Adobe Brick, Modern Mandarin, Wild Horses, Refined Golden and Call of the Canyon. Whew. Here's a pic of my haul, blushes and swatches of blushes on me (I'm a C4 in Studio Fix and my friend who is NC45 in Studio Fix).

View attachment 54454

View attachment 54455

View attachment 54456

We also did swatches of the eyeshadows and Dunes at Dusk, so I'll post them once I edit and tag them. :)

Adobe Brick is beautiful! Thank you for this.

leonah

got my stuff today except for the firebrush bronzer that I ordered from mac online (which is suuuuper slow) yay :D I'm happy I got golden rinse it's beautiful.

GreenEyedAllie

got my stuff today except for the firebrush bronzer that I ordered from mac online (which is suuuuper slow) yay :D I'm happy I got golden rinse it's beautiful.

I'm so glad you like it! It's definitely my favorite. I like Firebrush a lot, too. I bet they'll look pretty on you! :)

Honi

Lol I'm still waiting for my stuff ?????? slow indeed

BrittLuvsMakeup

Unfortunately, I'll be returning the Gleamtones Dunes at Dusk powder and the Call of the Canyon eyeshadow palette tomorrow. While the products are nice, I'm not in love with them. The pigmentation of the Gleamtones DAD powder didn't provide the type of glow that I prefer from my highlighters and the Call of the Canyon palette, while nice, didn't blow me away enough to keep, especially considering that I've purchased a bunch of eyeshadow palettes and single eyeshadows recently that I'm more excited about. I am, however, keeping everything else I bought from the collection: Hot Chocolate x 2, Painted Canyon, and Adobe Brick.

leonah

Lol I'm still waiting for my stuff ������ slow indeed

yeah and it's weird that they don't even have an express alternative either ugh.. it literally takes 1-almost 2 weeks sometimes! what did you order? :D

Honi

yeah and it's weird that they don't even have an express alternative either ugh.. it literally takes 1-almost 2 weeks sometimes! what did you order? :D
HC and the gleamtones powder. Was gonna get the Chris Chang powder compact aswell but it was sold out before I even knew the collection was up. Id rather have the compact than the vibe tribe stuff :(

laralara

I had a low buy month & was so strict on myself not to buy anything. But I caved & just ordered HC. Just 1, so not a big purchase so I'm not feeling as guilty. After seeing everyone else beautiful swatches and pictures I just couldn't resist. I can't wait to receive it in the mail, as we are just about to embark on winter here in Australia, so I think it's the perfect colour. :yess:

Rinstar

Wore Call of the Canyon again yesterday and really love it! I love to wear neutrals with a pop of color in the summer, so it's perfect for me!

Latest posts